Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber
59 minutes ago, Malahide said:

Belgium did it again. Next game against Japan and then we face Brazil.

I'm happy for Belgium to win the group - they get the tougher side of the draw (theoretically).

Although Colombia are no pushovers either. This is where us England fans start to get nervous - we're not good in knock-out rounds :unsure:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

I'm happy for Belgium to win the group - they get the tougher side of the draw (theoretically).

Although Colombia are no pushovers either. This is where us England fans start to get nervous - we're not good in knock-out rounds :unsure:

That game has been discussed endlesly in the press beforehand. A lot of people expected the Belgian team wouldn't want to win against England in order to avoid Brazil later in the tournament.

But after the goal of Januzaj Belgium kept going.  It's a risk because they probably will have to play against Brazil, but it shows the confidence of the team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
8 hours ago, Malahide said:

Belgium did it again. Next game against Japan and then we face Brazil.

 Congratulations!

Don’t be so sure you won’t be playing Mexico. I have a feeling... You will beat Japan though.

Which delights me too because I have Belgium ?? in a WC pool! ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
58 minutes ago, xrayjets said:

Feels a bit odd with no games today... 

True, although at least I could watch the Formula 1 practice sessions without any worry :P

The rest of the weekend's going to be a nightmare though, with qualifying *and* the Grand Prix clashing with the early matches on Saturday and Sunday.

And next week Wimbledon starts for good measure... :wacko:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, padawanbeck84 said:

True, although at least I could watch the Formula 1 practice sessions without any worry :P

The rest of the weekend's going to be a nightmare though, with qualifying *and* the Grand Prix clashing with the early matches on Saturday and Sunday.

And next week Wimbledon starts for good measure... :wacko:

 

At least MotoGP is on earlier on Sunday ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...