U2 fans in Colombia unite! - Fans de U2 en Colombia, ¡juntos!

kyros

• Subscriber

I posted this petition ages ago, but there was a low response, so if at first you don'tsucceed...;) What we want is to be heard, to make ourselves visible. There are a lot of fans of U2 in Colombia that haven't been able to see the band, beit for time/ lack of tickets/ economic reasons. We've been waiting for almost 20 years to see the band in our country, and still tour after tour we'vebeen left behind with that same hope. What we want and hope is to see them in Colombia, to find support from other fans from Colombia in this forum, to makeourselves visible and heard. Please hear us, any kind of response would be more than welcome.

------------------------------------

Puse esta petición hace mucho tiempo, y si bien tuvo una acogida baja, si a la primera no da resultado...Lo que queremos es que nos escuchen, hacernosvisibles. Hay muchos fans de U2 en Colombia que no han podido ver a la banda, sea por razones de tiempo/falta de boletas/económicas. Hemos esperado por casi 20años para ver a la banda en nuestro país, y gira tras gira nuestras esperanzas se desvanecen. Lo que queremos es verlos en Colombia, encontrar apoyo de otrosfans colombianos en este foro, hacernos visibles y que nos escuchen. Por favor escuchenos, cualquier respuesta la estaremos esperando.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Please Adam, Larry, Dave and Paul

read our petition

and do this dream true

we really want an U2 concert in COLOMBIA

please!!!

we need You a lot

we have been dream about that since a long time

please!!!

this is a great chance we want to have you here

we want U2360º

love U

I see what you can make when you try it hard, it's our dream see the show that u2 provides, now with this awesome tour would be the perfect opportunity. Ihope it'll be reality and see them on stage. I want to see, heard, I wanna jump and sing as the last day ever.

Hey <<Boys U2 >> you can't be done without playing in colombia, if you went to Springfield Stadium we wait for you in campin Stadium. Go for

U2 Forever > Live in Colombia > Go U2 Colombian Project

Apoyo su causa. asi como cabe la posibilidad que visiten mi pais -Chile- junto con Argentina y Brasil como suelen hacer en sus giras tambien deberian visitar alo menos Colombia.

U2 tiene muchos fans en sudamerica