Jump to content

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U2.com’s law: the quality of the subscriber gift is inversely proportional to the probability of a tour presale that year.

https://www.u2.com/news/title/innocence--experience-live-2015--2018

Twenty Three Live Anyone predict The Troubles? Or The Crystal Ballroom?  Bet you didn't...but here it is, the complete tracklisting for our subscribers-only double CD 'U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENC

Posted Images

  • Subscriber

No site update since march 13th.... pffff.... no dvd-news, no fan-cd news, no tour news.... Are they still on this planet???

There should.be a joshuatreeddvd in a couple of months though...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

I sent an email last night and they replied to me this morning, saying it is still in production,

and they verified my mailing address, they never even bothered to answer anything 

about when to expect future downloads, or when cds would ship 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
6 hours ago, Caruso65 said:

I sent an email last night and they replied to me this morning, saying it is still in production,

and they verified my mailing address, they never even bothered to answer anything 

about when to expect future downloads, or when cds would ship 

When there is something to announce - either more tracks to download or the gift release date - be sure it will be announced on the site's main page, U2 official social media accounts and here...

no other option but to have patience and to keep checking periodically site/zoo/official social media...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
4 hours ago, halcyondays93 said:

My account expires on April 27, 2019.  When I last signed up it was to get the live Songs of Innocence and Experience package.  I feel like I should renew soon but there is no new gift announced.  What should I do?

If your subscription expires this month, the last subscriber gift would have been U2 3D, as the Live Songs were not announced until November 2018. If you wish to receive the Live package, you would need to renew again now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

So I renewed my membership before the the announcement of the gift. My membership expires in may 2020 but it wont give me a link to download the subscriber songs and its asking me to renew my membership. 

what gives? can i get the 2019 gift?

image.png.3fcf6da60f4f607fe6d99b3fb87de140.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
13 minutes ago, Sam B said:

So I renewed my membership before the the announcement of the gift. My membership expires in may 2020 but it wont give me a link to download the subscriber songs and its asking me to renew my membership. 

what gives? can i get the 2019 gift?

image.png.3fcf6da60f4f607fe6d99b3fb87de140.png

You need to contact customer service via the help page and explain your situation. https://www.u2.com/help

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
14 hours ago, mich40 said:

If your subscription expires this month, the last subscriber gift would have been U2 3D, as the Live Songs were not announced until November 2018. If you wish to receive the Live package, you would need to renew again now. 

Strange, I must have misread it.  It says it expires 2020.  I could have sworn it said 2019.  Sorry.

 

Edited by halcyondays93
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

I am fine waiting for them to create a great product (CD/Print). With that said, they could have release all the tracks as "download only" by now. I would think by this time all the audio production would be finalized.

Anyway, I am just glad they are giving a solid gift for members at this time and not some of the old weak gifts of years past. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...