U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - So today i got to go for my first ever pre-sale for the Singapore show.  Due to location and circumstance, I had never been in a position to go through this process before, so having been a membe

Sydney 2 tickets sorted.  Best presale ever, smooth sailing each time ! 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
On 5/30/2019 at 10:57 PM, mich40 said:

On 5/30/2019 at 11:40 PM, dmway said:

The funny thing is that, outside the British Isles, a lot of people aren’t going to get the pun going on in what they said here. 😄

1 hour ago, Manohlive said:

Guilty as charged.  Please explain.  

It's a reference to the classic British comedy duo, The Two Ronnies:

I'll put one of their classic skits in the next post.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
On 5/30/2019 at 3:51 PM, Max Tsukino said:

what do you think? are you excited? are you planning to go? let everybody know with a shout!!!

Yes!  I'm seeing if I can do the Tokyo shows.  There is a non-stop flight from Washington, DC which will help.  My wife thinks I'm nuts.

• Subscriber

has anyone tried signing up to live nation south korea. i can translate the page to english... but not the registration bit. dont know what each box is for? lol can anyone translate the registration page? thanks

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, emmaking said:

has anyone tried signing up to live nation south korea. i can translate the page to english... but not the registration bit. dont know what each box is for? lol can anyone translate the registration page? thanks

The ticketing will be on Yes24

ticket.yes24.com - there is an english site: YES24 TICKET

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
On 5/31/2019 at 9:37 PM, kings said:

Given that Cat 1 is $370 and RZ is $500. I think RZ is the way to go. 

I agree!  Not a lot of info as to what you get for that this time round, last time had own bar, but access back into red zone was difficult if you had to go to the loo...had to fight way through GA to get there, hope they've improved access this time...that's really what I'm paying big bucks for.

Cat 1 is in the stands and at Mt Smart that is just too far away to call it cat1 in my opinion.

Edited by theblok
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, theblok said:

I agree!  Not a lot of info as to what you get for that this time round, last time had own bar, but access back into red zone was difficult if you had to go to the loo...had to fight way through GA to get there, hope they've improved access this time...that's really what I'm paying big bucks for.

Cat 1 is in the stands and at Mt Smart that is just too far away to call it cat1 in my opinion.

the bit in bold, that's what I'm wondering about. for Perth Category 3. wondering if that's the 3rd tier? those tickets are $198 😦 I was hoping for tier 2 but I'm thinking they may be the $270 tickets? I know we will know on Tuesday but it would be nice to work out what price certain blocks are now so I can work out if I have to have nose bleed seats 😜

GrumpyCatAvatar.jpg

Edited by BigBunny
she made a mistake, deal with it.