U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - So today i got to go for my first ever pre-sale for the Singapore show.  Due to location and circumstance, I had never been in a position to go through this process before, so having been a membe

Sydney 2 tickets sorted.  Best presale ever, smooth sailing each time ! 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, bigwave said:

worked fine and quick for me

Me too. Got what I wanted but found it odd half the things were already exhausted when I was in right at 11 when it opened.

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator
1 minute ago, Sarajane said:

Anyone know if they will add a second Sydney show and if so, when it will be announced? I know there was a rumor they may add another. Thanks!

Unknown at the moment. You will need to check the site during the following days/weeks for any update concerning new dates...

• Subscriber

Eventually got 2 x RZ for Sydney, although a lot of the pricing categories were greyed out and showing ‘not available’ from the outset. 

Having clicked on RZ, and quantity x 2, when I went to ‘complete purchase’, for a while I kept getting the error message that there weren’t enough available tickets in RZ. 

After about the 30th attempt at retrying the ‘complete purchase’ button, it gave me 2 tickets and I could complete the transaction (apart from a further slight issue with my UK bank thinking it was a fraudulent transaction).

If you experience similar obstacles, patience and perseverance is the key. Good luck 👍

• Like 1