U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - So today i got to go for my first ever pre-sale for the Singapore show.  Due to location and circumstance, I had never been in a position to go through this process before, so having been a membe

Sydney 2 tickets sorted.  Best presale ever, smooth sailing each time ! 

Posted Images

• Community Moderator

If possible contact immediately your bank and explain the situation... if possible copy the Korean box in google translate and see what it gives to you...

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

Just called and VISA is doing an update for the next couple hours. They can't access my account.  Oh my gosh.

Did you try starting a whole new transaction with your Citibank card?

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

Just called and VISA is doing an update for the next couple hours. They can't access my account.  Oh my gosh.

maybe this could be of help for you:

• Community Moderator
4 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

yes tried both

2 minutes ago, ehsfriend said:

Worked for me as well. 2 RED zone tickets. You had to pick the individual tickets. 250 of them available in RED. By the time I picked 3 min after the hour (after my initial false start) 230 were left)

Wonky process. Go at it slowly. I used Other Card, and the Visa and then the last four digits of the card are input on this weird on-screen keyboard. It was all weird but it worked and i got a confirmation screen and email. I did use Chrome on a MAC despite warnings Turned on pop ups and ads etc etc and it worked

Pre-called my card issuer to make sure the purchase wasnt rejected - that might have helped too

This may be helpful.

• Subscriber

I have tried to pay 4 times. They ask me for a security code and when I enter the code at the back of my card, I have to enter my cards informations again ... It doesn's work.

It's 6 in the morning in France, the bank is closed and today is holiday so my bank will be closed till Tuesday.

Omg !!!

• Subscriber

There are still loads of RZ and GA available.  I figured there wouldn't be a ton of S Korean fan club folks in this presale since U2 has never played there.  It's sort of nice having an assigned number to your tix, hopefully no queuing up.  I can't imagine just showing up for a RZ or GA at a normal time.