U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

• Community Moderator
8 minutes ago, girl1953 said:

Hello, If I buy 4 tickets in presale and pay for those with 1 credit card. Can I use that same credit card again to buy tickets for another show in the generale sale?

That should be fine. 

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - So today i got to go for my first ever pre-sale for the Singapore show.  Due to location and circumstance, I had never been in a position to go through this process before, so having been a membe

Sydney 2 tickets sorted.  Best presale ever, smooth sailing each time ! 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, bigwave said:

try changing your email address in your https://www.u2.com/profile page. Some email servers seem to randomly block emails from U2.com. Yahoo emails I have noticed are prone to this, some others, so also try an email with a different provider (e.g. if your existing Profile page is using yahoo mail, try a google mail instead etc.).

Might take a cycle or 2 emails for you to receive to new email address, but if it works, please let us know

Thanks very much bigwave. FYI, my email is Gmail, & I have whitelisted @u2.com. I'll change the email address to Hotmail & see how I go.

Cheers

Edited by ddarroch
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, pheonix said:

Anyone ever gone red zone?is it worth it ,???

Definitely worth it in my opinion.  I did Joshua Tree red zone at Twickenham.  There was loads of space to jump around and dance and you could be just a few rows back if you turned up really late (if that’s what you want).  I wasn’t in a position to queue and stand around for days before and all day on the day and this was so worth it.  It was perfect.  The only disadvantage possibly (and it’s not a biggie)  is that a lot of the show, the band are in the tree and slightly with their backs to you as the tree juts out a bit further than the end of the red zone BUT you still had incredible views as they went up and down the ‘stem’ of the tree and the rail at the front of the stage ( not along the tree trunk) was virtually empty.  Bono and  Edge wandered over a fair bit, Adam was often there having a good pose.  When they are centre main stage - they are not as close to the red zone as they are when they are on the tree, as the red zone is to the left of the main stage.  You have to look over the tree walkway to see them then if that makes sense.   There is no crowding and there are even little seat things around the sides in case you want to just chill for a song and take it all in.  They aren’t really seats as such - I think they are what the security would stand on if they wanted to pull someone out of the main crowd etc. They are still pretty handy little platforms though.  The atmosphere was electric - twirling and jumping around in the red zone and looking at the stadium lit up around you was brilliant.  

• Subscriber

Cheers man,I’ll have a go,sounds great,god be with the days🤗,Croke Park ‘87 was something special ,in that world in action documentary at the start “where streets ...myself n my buddy in the front bopping you can see clearly n another friend deceased a few year back also 👍,,so fast forward 32 years n Sydney a town I know so well,

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

My daughter was on an intern in Chicago a few years ago on innocence tour,after a full day n a late night after gig in united center,we went to pippans bar for a few late ones ,I had enough so at 2amish,we walked to get taxi back to my daughters place,walked around corner,front of Hyatt hotel was a man I knew to see from my hometown in Kildare,hows it goin I said what are you doing here,u2 security he said,at that moment he said wait there,n who walks out only larence,he was very good n chatted to me n my daughter for a good 20 minutes,no airs or graces,lots of photos also,I’ll keep an eye out for my fellow Kildare man in Sydney 🇮🇪👍

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
33 minutes ago, BrunoDog said:

Definitely worth it in my opinion.  I did Joshua Tree red zone at Twickenham.  There was loads of space to jump around and dance and you could be just a few rows back if you turned up really late (if that’s what you want).  I wasn’t in a position to queue and stand around for days before and all day on the day and this was so worth it.  It was perfect.  The only disadvantage possibly (and it’s not a biggie)  is that a lot of the show, the band are in the tree and slightly with their backs to you as the tree juts out a bit further than the end of the red zone BUT you still had incredible views as they went up and down the ‘stem’ of the tree and the rail at the front of the stage ( not along the tree trunk) was virtually empty.  Bono and  Edge wandered over a fair bit, Adam was often there having a good pose.  When they are centre main stage - they are not as close to the red zone as they are when they are on the tree, as the red zone is to the left of the main stage.  You have to look over the tree walkway to see them then if that makes sense.   There is no crowding and there are even little seat things around the sides in case you want to just chill for a song and take it all in.  They aren’t really seats as such - I think they are what the security would stand on if they wanted to pull someone out of the main crowd etc. They are still pretty handy little platforms though.  The atmosphere was electric - twirling and jumping around in the red zone and looking at the stadium lit up around you was brilliant.  

I’ve done both RZ and GA for Joshua Tree (in US and Vancouver BC). Both are great, although RZ is off to the left side of the main stage and the majority of the action is middle and right of the tree side of main stage. But even so, you’re still so close to the band compared to folks in the seats. In my experience, the crowd in RZ is a bit more sedate that GA. We like being up front with other bouncy crazy fans and GA has more of that vibe. Also it is pretty nice to be able to show up closer to start time with RZ, more time to explore the city you’re visiting which is why we’ve opted for RZ in Seoul.  And we’re always happy that $ goes towards RED. Both GA and RZ are great experiences, can’t go wrong. We’ve totally enjoyed both experiences. Good luck getting the tix you’re hoping for!

• Subscriber

Could anyone give me an advice? :) Is it worthwile to visit two concerts of this tour on two consecutive days? Or does it feel like a dejavu? I`ve seen the JT Tour 2017 in Berlin and now I want to fulfill my lifelong dream to see U2 in Auckland. I`ve got a GA-ticket for the concert on November, 8th and I will come the long way from Germany, to see U2 and travel New Zealand for two weeks. Now I wonder, if I should buy a ticket for November, 9th, too. So I`m faced with the choice to leave Auckland for my trip on November, 9th or to stay one night longer and to attend the second concert, too...