U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - So today i got to go for my first ever pre-sale for the Singapore show.  Due to location and circumstance, I had never been in a position to go through this process before, so having been a membe

Sydney 2 tickets sorted.  Best presale ever, smooth sailing each time ! 

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, Royshh said:

How do SM Tickets deliver the tickets for Manila ,it looks like they have to be picked up at an SM agent in  the Philippines by the buyer ,is that correct ?

according to their FAQ section:

- Events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions tickets purchased via the Services will be available for collection at the relevant events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions from either the ticket booth or ticketing kiosk (where available). The Purchaser must bring along the following:

-- E-Ticket produced via website, which contains the bCODE/QR Code used to retrieve transaction information for purchase verification and ticket printing confirmation. See the Help Page for more information on bCODE/QR Code and E-Ticket redemption.

- Events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions tickets are made available subject to promoter/client's rules and regulations. Proof of age may be required in certain instances.

- Tickets purchased online are redeemable only until the events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions day for which the ticket was purchased. Once events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions day has lapsed, ticket will be considered unredeemable from both the ticket kiosk and ticket booth.

but perhaps it's a good idea to contact them, either via social media or the customer service email/phone to get details about the procedure...

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, Royshh said:

How do SM Tickets deliver the tickets for Manila ,it looks like they have to be picked up at an SM agent in  the Philippines by the buyer ,is that correct ?

If you are purchasing tickets, it should give you delivery/pick-up information with the transaction.

• Community Moderator

THE PRESALE FOR MANILA - RED HILL GROUP HAS STARTED.

IMPORTANT: Please remember: Your code can be used to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for the show in Manila in a single transaction.

• Community Moderator

THE PRESALE FOR MANILA - WIRES GROUP HAS STARTED.

IMPORTANT: Please remember: Your code can be used to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for the show in Manila in a single transaction..

IMPORTANT: Please remember to use the link on the TOURS page. Thanks..

• Community Moderator
49 minutes ago, EdMor said:

Was able to get a ticket. Payment failed - bank viewed transaction as suspicious. Cleared up with bank. Went back to get ticket and my code is now invalid.

Solution (if any)?

Please contact the SM customer service and explain to them what happened...

SM Tickets
Email: customercare@smtickets.com
Phone: +632-470-2222

• Subscriber

Thanks.

I spoke to them. They told me to contact U2.com, that they had no way to fix the problem, to revalidate the code. The fan club help desk appears to be closed.

The most unusual payment site I've ever seen. They have a drop down list asking you for the name of your bank. Mine wasn't listed so I had to use "other". The ticketing site asks for your marital status. It's been an unusual experience.

I've emailed both SMS and the Fan Club. In the end, it appears to be my bank that's the culprit. They were notified in advance that I was going to use the cards in the Philippines, but this site is viewed as ultra fraud related so is always going to trigger an alert. Or so I'm told. I'm not sure there is much anyone can do. I was going to try another cards but...code invalid.

Thanks for your suggestion and help.

• Community Moderator
5 minutes ago, EdMor said:

Thanks.

I spoke to them. They told me to contact U2.com, that they had no way to fix the problem, to revalidate the code. The fan club help desk appears to be closed.

if possible, try to call the U2.com customer service (phone numbers on the HELP page)... email or the form may take a bit more time than calling them, but it may involve a very expensive LD phone call...

• Like 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic