Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, BrunoDog said:

I had found myself in the holding page about 4 hours before. I hadn’t  meant to as I was just getting things ready and the page (which I accessed from U2.com) refreshed and I saw the picture like mich40 posted.  It counted all the way down to 0.00 (I went to get a bit of sleep in the meantime!) then switched to say I was now in the queue.  I was in the ‘queue’ page for over 15 mins before it let me buy tickets. As I had an issue with red zone check out, I went to U2 forum and saw other people had already been in and checked out tickets so they had obviously been selected from the queue page before me.  I think it is random.   I don’t think it matters how long you are in the holding page at all. When I went back in (several times!) to retry for red zone, I didn’t get the ‘queue’ page at all and got straight through to the purchase page. This was about 20-30 minutes past the opening by this time. Good luck

oh right.. thats brutal...thanks for the advice mate... havent had sleep in a week now thinking about the show. 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, heshanp said:

oh right.. thats brutal...thanks for the advice mate... havent had sleep in a week now thinking about the show. 

H ha - I know! I was sat with stress levels through the roof imagining everyone buying up all the tickets in that 15 minute window till I got in. I picked up the sudoku to try and calm me down but I was jangling.  It took me 5 times before I actually did a successful check out but those problems with red zone have all been ironed out now.  You won’t have a problem getting tickets....they haven’t all gone!  What area are you going for?  Just be prepared with everything to hand.  You have about 5 mins once you have them in your basket to check out.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, BrunoDog said:

H ha - I know! I was sat with stress levels through the roof imagining everyone buying up all the tickets in that 15 minute window till I got in. I picked up the sudoku to try and calm me down but I was jangling.  It took me 5 times before I actually did a successful check out but those problems with red zone have all been ironed out now.  You won’t have a problem getting tickets....they haven’t all gone!  What area are you going for?  Just be prepared with everything to hand.  You have about 5 mins once you have them in your basket to check out.

going for GA mate... I'm a person who dances, sways, sings along and mingle with the crowd and want to be in front :D 

• Like 2

• Subscriber

Hi mods, bought 1 GA Ticket for Singapore in todays presale, allthough if I got an order confirmation number I haven‘t received an E-Mail confirmation yet. During a call this morning the hotline confirmed my order and wanted to send the confirmation again, but still not receive anything. Any reason to worry about? And before you ask also nothing in the spam/junk folder🤔

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, u2fan_1979 said:

Hi mods, bought 1 GA Ticket for Singapore in todays presale, allthough if I got an order confirmation number I haven‘t received an E-Mail confirmation yet. During a call this morning the hotline confirmed my order and wanted to send the confirmation again, but still not receive anything. Any reason to worry about? And before you ask also nothing in the spam/junk folder🤔

Save that confirmation number and keep your contact with the customer support service. Give them alternative email addresses... one of those may work.

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Rob_W said:

how far in advance did it open today? Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. 

This morning I got my laptop up and running around 15 min before presale started and got in the ticketing site like a minute after the start of the presale. So no worries.... 

• Max Tsukino unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic