Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Yes, that is your order number. Also try to log out and back in...that may correct that. 

Similar to what aisyahhanan has been doing, I've been logging in and out of my account every so often. No luck. 

Sent an email through the help page and I'm waiting for a reply. I'll try calling in a couple of hours. Hopefully I get a presale code before the presale ends tomorrow.

Edited by gianconde
correction

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, gianconde said:

Any help or information on what to do or expect will be really appreciated. Thanks!

At this moment we can't provide a timetable... please wait and keep checking periodically the board for any possible update. Thanks...

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

At this moment we can't provide a timetable... please wait and keep checking periodically the board for any possible update. Thanks...

Will do, really appreciate it. Thanks!

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, gianconde said:

Will do, really appreciate it. Thanks!

1 hour ago, aisyahhanan said:

I've been logging in and out of my account every 15 mins and my code is still not there :(

1 hour ago, heshanp said:

I think u2.com needs a good analyst and a good software developer.. This is a most fundamental thing in IT that, when a subscription is created, a unique code should be auto generated by the system and displayed in the page. I myself come across writing a lot of scenarios like this professionally as an analyst on a daily basis, and this cannot be an issue that should be neglected. This is basics. imagine the frustration of those who are waiting for the code. hoping it will come before the presale ends. thats sad :/

FYI... i got my code... and ordered the tickets!!.... do check on your account and tour page! see you there!

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, heshanp said:

I think u2.com needs a good analyst and a good software developer.. This is a most fundamental thing in IT that, when a subscription is created, a unique code should be auto generated by the system and displayed in the page. I myself come across writing a lot of scenarios like this professionally as an analyst on a daily basis, and this cannot be an issue that should be neglected. This is basics. imagine the frustration of those who are waiting for the code. hoping it will come before the presale ends. thats sad 😕

Hear hear! I work as an analist too 😁😁

• Like 1

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, heshanp said:

I think u2.com needs a good analyst and a good software developer.. This is a most fundamental thing in IT that, when a subscription is created, a unique code should be auto generated by the system and displayed in the page. I myself come across writing a lot of scenarios like this professionally as an analyst on a daily basis, and this cannot be an issue that should be neglected. This is basics. imagine the frustration of those who are waiting for the code. hoping it will come before the presale ends. thats sad 😕

11 minutes ago, Smell_the_flowers said:

Hear hear! I work as an analist too 😁😁

Every company/software can have hiccups every once in a while.....this one just came at a very inopportune time but it is being taken care of. 

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, aisyahhanan said:

I've been logging in and out of my account every 15 mins and my code is still not there :(

Can you check now, please?

• Thanks 1

• Community Moderator

Please check the TOUR page and/or your profile page. We have been informed the code not appearing issue is solved.

If for some reason it doesn't appear:

- Reload the page; or
- Log off from U2.com and log in back.

If it's the same, please let us know...

• Upvote 1

• Max Tsukino unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic