'Mumbai - Let's Rock The House!'

• Subscriber

Hi,

I can't see any code on my account for the presales and haven't received any mail. Presales are begining in less than 9 hours now.

I'm also wondering why second level seats are more expensive than the first level ones. Are they really better ?

Thank you.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great interview with Bono and The Edge here on the upcoming show.   

Got a new email Address for pickup Available only on the mentioned address,date and time. Sat, 14 Dec - Sun, 15 Dec 201911:00 AM - 08:00 PM

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, patsw said:

Hi,

I can't see any code on my account for the presales and haven't received any mail. Presales are begining in less than 9 hours now.

I'm also wondering why second level seats are more expensive than the first level ones. Are they really better ?

Thank you.

Please check the revised procedure on https://www.u2.com/help

AS A U2.COM SUBSCRIBER HOW DO I TAKE PART IN THE MUMBAI U2.COM SUBSCRIBER PRESALE

- Click HERE (or at U2.com/tour) to visit the Mumbai India Ticketing Event page at BookMyShow.

- Click the Book button and you will be prompted to enter the email address that you used in subscribing to U2.com. This is the same email address you will find on your Account Info/profile page when you are logged in to U2.com as a subscriber.

- Once the system confirms you are an active U2.com subscriber, you will be emailed a unique one-time password. This email will come from BookMyShow.com, not from U2.com, so remember to check your spam in case the email is there. You should receive this email immediately.

- When you enter this password you will access the Ticketing page for the Mumbai show on 15 December and you will see the layout of the DY Patil Stadium and be able to buy up to four tickets in any category.

PLEASE NOTE: You must use your U2.com account email address in order to participate in this presale.

As for the price difference, can't help you on that... no idea if it's better - but the chart may be of help for you to make an informed decision on which seat works for you...

• Thanks 1
  • Community Manager
4 minutes ago, patsw said:

Hi,

Site being updated and emails should be on way soon we are told... soon as we know more we will post

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber

I followed the directions in the email from U2.com this evening

• Once the system confirms you are an active U2.com subscriber, you will be emailed a unique one-time password. This email will come from tickets@bookmyshow.email, not from U2.com, so remember to check your spam in case the email is there. You should receive this email immediately.

and got a text back thanking me for registering for the Mumbai show but I did not get an email yet.

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, zoo_station said:

I followed the directions in the email from U2.com this evening

• Once the system confirms you are an active U2.com subscriber, you will be emailed a unique one-time password. This email will come from tickets@bookmyshow.email, not from U2.com, so remember to check your spam in case the email is there. You should receive this email immediately.

and got a text back thanking me for registering for the Mumbai show but I did not get an email yet.

are you sure that you didn't just register for the other presale happening after the U2.com one - don;t think the 'Book' button mentioned in the u2.com original email has appeared yet - checking now

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, zoo_station said:

There wasn't a 'Book' button like you described only a 'Register'.  So it was probably the regular presale after the U2.com.  Thanks.

yep, cool.. just checked and the Book button will appear at noon IST...