Perth #TheJoshuaTreeTour2019 Live Thread

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, BigBunny said:

it was good but for me 360 was a better tour. I'm a 90's U2 fan so 'The Joshua Tree' doesn't resonate with me like 'Achtung Baby' does. maybe if they did a tour for AB my reaction would be more excited.

You’re speaking my language too! 👍 

My hope is that we will get our wish in 2021 - a combination tour for a new album and 30th anniversary of AB. How they choose to commemorate AB/ZooTV on such a tour I would leave to them (i.e., they wouldn’t have to necessarily play the whole album in order like they have done with the JT anniversary tours - if all the songs were mixed into the show, that would satisfy me).

I wouldn’t expect a full-blown ZooTV re-enactment either - Bono, The Edge, Adam, and Larry are 30 years older now (Bono in particular has had a whole bunch of health challenges in the meantime). However, it wouldn’t have to be that for me to be happy with such a tour. I just hope we get some kind of commemoration in 2021 and beyond.

Edited by dmway
  • Like 2
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’re speaking my language too! 👍  My hope is that we will get our wish in 2021 - a combination tour for a new album and 30th anniversary of AB. How they choose to commemorate AB/ZooTV on such a

FWIW, toug seems to be the most regular right now.  

Posted Images