Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

U2Community

• Subscriber

Ref. The Joshua Tree tour :Auckland_Moon:film that was made.  I read somewhere that this is be getting released later this year in cinemas/ movie theatres and then a home release.  So double wooohooo

:Bananaphisto:

PS: do we get a u2.com shop discount code for resubbing this time?  As I haven't received one yet :POPCart_01:

Edited by joshthetree
PS added
  • Like 1

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, joshthetree said:

Ref. The Joshua Tree tour :Auckland_Moon:film that was made.  I read somewhere that this is be getting released later this year in cinemas/ movie theatres and then a home release.  So double wooohooo

:Bananaphisto:

PS: do we get a u2.com shop discount code for resubbing this time?  As I haven't received one yet :POPCart_01:

You should get one, according to the renewal notice. I haven’t renewed yet, so I don’t know 100% that it’s there yet, but have you tried logging out and back in to see if it’s on your account page?

• Like 1

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, joshthetree said:

The company running the shop seems to have changed and they're not sending the discount codes by email any more, but there should be a link on your profile page that includes the code.

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, pain_18_ said:

Dare I spark a spark in the chamber filled to the brim with  fuel vapours by Asking : " WHEN is the new gift being shipped ? "

Unknown at the moment... as it has been done in the past, when this information is available you will find it on the site and here...

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Still haven't recieved my 2019 gift yet. After recieving Propaganda magazine in the 80's to signing up to the Interweb ever since, I don't think I'll renew. Apart from Vertigo 05 & JT 2017 I haven't been overly impressed.  The only thing that would grab my attention would be an anniversary of Boy or Actung Baby.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

According to Peter Kay ‘Blue Ray’ is a bloke who sells dodgy videos down the working mans club!.....

😄

You still are the best sh!t-stirrer here...

• Like 1

• bigwave unfeatured and featured this topic
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic