Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Subscriber

Hi! I am going to renew my subscription. What´s the difference between $40 and $75 option? Just the possibility to download digital tracks? Is it possible to download the concert as well? 

Thank you!

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Subscriber

The $75 option is this years gift which is the dvd and last years gift which is the cd set with the downloads of the songs in that cd set. The Berlin show isn’t available for download. The $40 option is just this years gift. 

Edited by Dean Allison
  • Community Moderator
On 2/9/2020 at 4:22 AM, NOLINE82Cork said:

Any word on shipment dates? 

Nothing yet... please keep checking the site and Zootopia periodically - once a date is confirmed, you will see the official announcement on the main site and here...

• Community Moderator
4 hours ago, guklein said:

Hi! I am going to renew my subscription. What´s the difference between $40 and $75 option? Just the possibility to download digital tracks? Is it possible to download the concert as well? 

Thank you!

exactly what Dean Allison posts...

At this moment it's unknown if the DVD will have downloads added... any official announcement about the gift will be posted once the appropriate time arrives. Please keep checking the site and Zootopia periodically..

• Community Moderator
7 hours ago, Mr_U said:

Is there anywhere that details the extras in the $75 package? The bullet list is vague and I don't want to choose that if it's full of things I already have from previous offers. :)

The second package (this time $75) is always the current year's gift + the previous year's gift (right now: the U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN DVD + the U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE. Double CD and photo book)

• Subscriber

I won't be renewing this year as A I don't own a DVD player and B I think it is easy enough to get tickets to shows now. I've been a member for 30 years and enjoyed getting the magazines and stuff. I don't think £30 is worth spending on this any more. 

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
On 2/12/2020 at 12:22 AM, Manohlive said:

Is the disc the entire Berlin show?  (setlist)

This is actually a good question - U2, rather strangely, has a long tradition over the course of their entire career of releasing shows commercially that weren't quite complete (I won't bother compiling the list - the evidence is there to be found quite easily if one cares to look for it).

However, here is the announcement of the show from the front page:

https://www.u2.com/news/title/experience--innocence--live-in-berlin

The key segment: "...and now U2.com subscribers can take home the entire show - twenty-three songs over 140 minutes".

So, let's look at the Berlin 2 setlist:

https://www.u2.com/tour/date/id/45561544

I count 23 songs from that setlist - therefore, it is a complete show. 😎

Edited by dmway
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Subscriber

"We couldn't' agree on anything where to eat, what to eat, who to eat… Brian Eno was questioning the utensils we were eating with."

I forgot about this.  ⬆️

• bigwave unfeatured and featured this topic