Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, Andorpouw said:

I renewed my subscription in Januari befote teh anouncement of the NEW gift. So, i get for the second time the live cd of do i get the dvd ( to bad not blu ray ).....please any answer ?

You should receive the DVD. 

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Subscriber
On 3/11/2020 at 12:22 PM, kevu209 said:

Why do I get the feeling that the premier will not happen Friday? It’s now Wednesday and we have had no details 

Apparently the livestream is happening on Saturday at 9pm. I only know this because I happened to see it mentioned on Twitter by a U2 fansite - there is still nothing about it on U2.com, Zootopia or any of the band's social media accounts!  I hope they will post a link on the website when it happens, otherwise those of us who don't receive the emails will miss out entirely.

• Community Moderator
32 minutes ago, Canadanne said:

Apparently the livestream is happening on Saturday at 9pm. I only know this because I happened to see it mentioned on Twitter by a U2 fansite - there is still nothing about it on U2.com, Zootopia or any of the band's social media accounts!  I hope they will post a link on the website when it happens, otherwise those of us who don't receive the emails will miss out entirely.

The live thread:

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

The live thread:

Thank you. Didn't even know about that subscriber announcements subforum - I'm bookmarking it now! This info really should be on the U2.com homepage where everyone will see it...

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)

U2.com has announced the 2020 subscription offer, and part of us, Brazilians,  haven't received the 2019 gift yet!

And even worse: the 2018 gift I got was damaged. I wrote a message to Live Nation; they said they were going to send me a new one, but nothing has arrived. 

Disappointing!

Edited by andryu2
Correction
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, andryu2 said:

U2.com has announced the 2020 subscription offer, and part of us, Brazilians,  haven't received the 2019 gift yet!

And even worse: the 2018 gift I got was damaged. I wrote a message to Live Nation; they said they were going to send me a new one, but nothing has arrived. 

Disappointing!

I remember asking about that in the 2019 gift thread. I asked if anyone in South America got their gift last year and no one responded.

I hope somebody down there got it...

Edited by dmway
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, oldestU2fan said:

It's official: no bluray 😞

Q - Will this show become available to purchase on blu-ray?
A - This film is released for U2.com subscribers and will not be available to buy on blu-ray.

https://www.u2.com/help

If that is the final word, that truly sucks major ass.

If you were going to go physical at all, it should have been in both formats. Ridiculous...