Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Subscriber

I am trying to purchase the standard package membership so I can get the Berlin DVD, and the site is not letting me.  My registration went through fine and I verified my e-mail.  Now, I am trying to complete my membership (pay the 50 for the DVD), and the site keeps bringing me to the news page, and I don't see any option to complete the membership.

Was there some kind of cut-off date to join and get the DVD?

Initially, I was going to wait to see if this DVD was going to get a wider release later on, but then I decided to just order.

Maybe this is a sign to wait....

Please help.  Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
36 minutes ago, seanlkelly said:

I am trying to purchase the standard package membership so I can get the Berlin DVD, and the site is not letting me.  My registration went through fine and I verified my e-mail.  Now, I am trying to complete my membership (pay the 50 for the DVD), and the site keeps bringing me to the news page, and I don't see any option to complete the membership.

Was there some kind of cut-off date to join and get the DVD?

Initially, I was going to wait to see if this DVD was going to get a wider release later on, but then I decided to just order.

Maybe this is a sign to wait....

Please help.  Thank you!

Are you seeing this page at all: https://www.u2.com/upgrade

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber

Thank you @mich40. I was able to place my order.  Not sure why I couldn't before.  I didn't see this tour, so I guess I can look at purchasing the DVD like buying a ticket.  And, since people are already receiving shipping notices, hopefully I won't have to wait too long.  

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator
44 minutes ago, seanlkelly said:

Thank you @mich40. I was able to place my order.  Not sure why I couldn't before.  I didn't see this tour, so I guess I can look at purchasing the DVD like buying a ticket.  And, since people are already receiving shipping notices, hopefully I won't have to wait too long.  

Once your subscription is placed and while you wait the DVD to arrive, you can watch the show (up to 4k, depending on your bandwidth) here ---> https://www.u2.com/stream/LiveInBerlin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
22 hours ago, seanlkelly said:

I'm glad your sign up went okay.  I could be incorrect - the news I've read states the DVD is not being released on a wider scale.  

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I got my email.  I have my tracking number.  It arrives by Monday.  Mine is being shipped from Virginia.  

Somewhere during my order process, I remember seeing that these orders are handled by Musictoday. If so, all of their merchandise is shipped from Virginia.  I've ordered from them before without any problems, and usually items arrive on time.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

This is a little off topic, but about a year or so ago (maybe more) I ordered Paul Simon's Concert in the Park 1991 on DVD. Fans had waited 30 YEARS for this show to be released in its entirety.  It was a PBS exclusive release.  At the time, I remember thinking this DVD will surely see a wider release.  NOPE.  It is still only available through PBS. (And it's not in other formats) This is the reason I went ahead and ordered the U2 Berlin DVD.  This *may* be the only time it's available.

BTW... If you've never seen it, the Paul Simon show is fantastic.

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I got my email. [...]

😃
Me too! Got mine today. I can't see the tracking at the moment... I don't know.
Anyway, waitin' patiently :)

• Like 1