Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Subscriber

I received my fan club gift today and watched it immediately. What an absolute triumph! I was fortunate enough to catch the EI tour live in Manchester and Dublin and was blown away then, but this DVD show caught me in ways the live shows did not at the time (😭....TWICE!). Just fantastic! TY

• Like 1
  • Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Hello everyone, I was really looking forward to this concert film and I am thinking of subscribing for the first time. My only doubt is about the shipment outside Europe or the US. Is the shipping of the gifts worldwide? (Im in South America) 

I really don´t mind waiting, but just want to make sure that the physical copy arrives to this part of the world!

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, armando_1 said:

Hello everyone, I was really looking forward to this concert film and I am thinking of subscribing for the first time. My only doubt is about the shipment outside Europe or the US. Is the shipping of the gifts worldwide? (Im in South America) 

I really don´t mind waiting, but just want to make sure that the physical copy arrives to this part of the world!

While it seems that some are still waiting for their copies, due to delays in the mail service during the pandemic; the subscriber gifts are shipped worldwide. Great news is that while you are waiting for the dvd, should you decide to subscribe, you can also stream the show as a paying member. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, mich40 said:

While it seems that some are still waiting for their copies, due to delays in the mail service during the pandemic; the subscriber gifts are shipped worldwide. Great news is that while you are waiting for the dvd, should you decide to subscribe, you can also stream the show as a paying member. 

Thanks, that´s great news. I think I´m subscribing now. I will let you know when it arrives! 

• Upvote 1
  • Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber

I got my email to say it had been shipped on June 10th and still have not received it. I tried to make contact on the help pages using my order number but had a message saying they wasn't taking emails during the current time. 

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, dremarjan said:

Wel hkleinjan.ik woon ook in Holland en wacht al Bijna 3maanden op mijn dvd.heb nog steeds hoop.

Please try to use English... while we can use Google Translate to check your posts, it may not be entirely accurate

In this case the advice is to have patience... We understand it's not possible but here is something much needed. Normally, the gift is sent in batches - This mean that there's even the possibility that if you have 2 subscribers living in the same country, perhaps in the same city, one may receive the package way before the other subscriber.

Add to this the current pandemic which, as a consequence, has slowed everything... we ask everyone to understand the current situation ahd have some extra patience regarding this current gift.

Finally, please remember that while you wait for it to arrive you can stream it ---> https://www.u2.com/stream/LiveInBerlin

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber

Why dont you make a headline about this issue on u2.com instead of just anwering specific questions in this forum? All subscribers dont look at Zootopia. Also, please mention something about the delivery issues regarding the 2019 gift. I havent even received that either and I suspect Im not the only one.

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, Fredin said:

Why dont you make a headline about this issue on u2.com instead of just anwering specific questions in this forum? All subscribers dont look at Zootopia. Also, please mention something about the delivery issues regarding the 2019 gift. I havent even received that either and I suspect Im not the only one.

Topics like these are created based on stories that do appear on the main website pages. 
If you have issues concerning your subscription, please use the “Contact Us” form located here: https://www.u2.com/help

• Subscriber

I think we should believe them when they say that Berlin show will not get a commercial physical media Hi Def release (Blu Ray). I think the 4K streaming rights will ultimately be sold to a mainstream streaming platform in an immensely lucrative deal for U2, eclipsing  what could be made from physical media sales and instantaneously so. The usual suspect is Netflix. But Apple TV+ is desperate to make waves, they have very deep pockets and it would be a huge coup for them, my money would be on Apple.

It would also be something of a love letter, I reference The Complete U2, a digital box set released on 23 November 2004 by Apple Computer on the iTunes Store, which I also happened to buy and have on my iPhone to this day.  It was the first major release of a purely digital online set by any artist. It contained the complete set of U2 albums, singles, live, rare and previously unreleased material from 1978 to 2004, with a total of 446 songs. Incidentally, as of 20 December 2007, the The Complete U2 is no longer available for sale. And of course even if it was ,it would not be accurate to call it Complete any longer, if not having any new material released since 2004  

I think it’s good that the fan club gift is DVD rather than blu ray - as not everyone has a Blu Ray player. But I also think there should have been an upgrade to Blu Ray option and even a further upgrade option to 4K.