#U2getherAtHome - Watch Along Virtual party to get through #SocialDistancing

#U2getherAtHome  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which show would you like to watch ?

• U2 Live at Red Rocks
    • ZOO TV Live from Sydney
    • Elevation 2001 - Live from Boston
    • U2 Go Home - Live from Slane Castle
    • Vertigo Live from Chicago
    • Popmart live from Mexico City
    • U2360 at the Rose Bowl
    • U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2020 at 06:00 PM

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, dmway said:

the hairy eyeball

I am confused.  I could not be looking at screens.  I wish I could have been a part of this.  

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome guys to this new thread that will hopefully be filled with laughter and conversations and will turn into a nice chapter of the zootopians resilience. ✌️   Ghost towns are emerging al

Long post...but as many know, Rattle and Hum means the world to me, and I’m sharing this for probably the 269th time.  Gloria drew me in in 1983 and I was a fairly casual fan until 1988. But I wo

People seemed to enjoy my scrapbook pages. Here’s my pages for my Vertigo shows. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
On 7/11/2020 at 11:50 AM, mich40 said:

THIS BELONGS TO MICHELLE

Oh my gosh.  That is so funny.  (now)    I'm sorry you did not get it.   

• Subscriber
On 7/11/2020 at 3:22 PM, Max Tsukino said:

first released on this album...

1985-SunCity.jpg

That album/single made me start paying more attention to the atrocities of our world.   I was young. When I heard of just how much suffering was being inflicted, I was horrified. Little Steven produced one of my favorite CD's ever (Lone Justice-Shelter) and got me to start reading and listening to the news more than I had been.. 

I've been reading the comments from yesterday.  I'm bummed I could not be present.  I had a massive migraine..  The silver lining is it's fun to read everyone's comments and follow the movie in my head, which feels better today.    

• Subscriber
On 7/11/2020 at 4:32 PM, mich40 said:

I really hate that the critics couldn’t see this film for what it really was. Shame on them. And I hope the band realize that even if the critics didn’t get it, the fans did and are most thankful for it

I'm sitting here telling myself that it's too late to watch the DVD right now or I'll get evicted.  Anyone who criticizes this film should have to be a rabid U2 fan or remain silent. 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

We have ran out of live shows. What about DVD the best of 1990-2000, can we watch it together someday?

Another question, does anyone know has Achtung Baby videos been released on DVD?  I have only the VHS cassette, but not the player anymore..

1880347222_AchtungBaby.PNG.ec52da51aef9ea6a935cea786ed4ff53.PNG

• Community Moderator
6 hours ago, Ilmajoki said:

We have ran out of live shows. What about DVD the best of 1990-2000, can we watch it together someday?

Another question, does anyone know has Achtung Baby videos been released on DVD?  I have only the VHS cassette, but not the player anymore..

The “whole lot of Interference” was added as an Easter Egg on the Live in Sydney dvd. Not easy to get to at all, but this atU2 article walks you through how to get to it. https://www.atu2.com/news/u2-lists-top-10-u2-dvd-easter-eggs.html

It was/is more easily accessible in a newer release, which I’m currently trying to locate. When I do, I will update. 

• Thanks 1
  • Community Moderator
7 hours ago, Ilmajoki said:

2 hours ago, mich40 said:

The “whole lot of Interference” was added as an Easter Egg on the Live in Sydney dvd. Not easy to get to at all, but this atU2 article walks you through how to get to it. https://www.atu2.com/news/u2-lists-top-10-u2-dvd-easter-eggs.html

It was/is more easily accessible in a newer release, which I’m currently trying to locate. When I do, I will update. 

Now, I’m beginning to think I was wishful dreaming because I still haven’t found it. It is definitely an Easter Egg on the Sydney DVD, though. As for the music videos themselves, if you are a subscriber to the website, you have access to them here: https://www.u2.com/media/videos/10/

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber

Now that I can actually watch Rattle And Hum: 

This is when Bad went into my musical strastophere.  It was, and is, my favorite song ever.  It's more than a song for me, it's become a motto. When I'm really down or ornery and tortured by something. I play Bad and let it go.    I saw this movie, heard that version of Bad and life's been better ever since; even when it sucks.

13 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Oh my gosh.  That is so funny.  (now)    I'm sorry you did not get it.   

Perhaps 'that is so cute' would be a better way of expressing what I meant.   I'd still want to figuratively strangle that dude.  Not sure I could let go of that one but ya know what I'd listen to when I tried.  😏

Edited by Manohlive
  • Subscriber
On 7/12/2020 at 2:26 AM, Manohlive said:

I am confused.  I could not be looking at screens.  I wish I could have been a part of this.  

Go back to pg. 166 and read all the posts there for the explanation. 😄 I got inadvertently roped into curating the Paris 1987 DVD which then got extended to performing the same emcee duties for R&H. My statement about the "hairy eyeball" was facetious - both viewings went well and were very enjoyable experiences.

Someday @Madfl3a will take the reins again, but it was fun doing the last two. 👍

• Like 1
  • bigwave locked this topic
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic