Remastered videos on U2’s Youtube Channel

mich40

• Subscriber

I am anxiously waiting for Whose Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses to be updated and released.  It's one of my favorite Bono video performances and I love that remix. They're all great.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I am anxiously waiting for Whose Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses to be updated and released.  [...]

*Breathless*

Me too. :)

With Or Without You... so iconic video (and song, of course). It deserves this great treatment!

Btw,
Keep up the great work!! 

Edited by seresere

Haha I'd been keeping an eye on these when I'd noticed the thumbnails for Red Hill, Still Haven't Found , and Streets changed.

Red Hill Mining Town remastered in 4K without so much as a word on any of their social media?? Hopefully that'll change, but weren't they a little embarrassed to admit it even existed for 2 decades?? ;)

Streets soon I guess. Can't even find an official In God's Country, is there usually one up that's currently unavailable or just not one at all??

Ps. Did the mods manage to get an answer from the YouTube channel people to my question re:having the option to watch videos shot on tape deinterlaced 50/60fps? :) Definitely makes a massive difference when given the option 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, cgmorgan777 said:

its finally here!! And not just the thumbnail!!

I just watched this updated version.  It's easy to forget how challenging The Joshua Tree was/ is as an album.  The music is so uplifting yet the subject matter is dark.  I know it's a heavy album.  It still soars all these years later and I forget.  So much of my life is measured by pre and post Joshua Tree as a buoy, if you will, of the past three decades.  How can they make something so depressing sound so good?  These guys always amaze me.  Often, it's years later and suddenly I have a new insight.  U2 is the best.

• Subscriber
On 2/10/2021 at 1:28 PM, JoshuaTrrr said:

Haha I'd been keeping an eye on these when I'd noticed the thumbnails for Red Hill, Still Haven't Found , and Streets changed.

Red Hill Mining Town remastered in 4K without so much as a word on any of their social media?? Hopefully that'll change, but weren't they a little embarrassed to admit it even existed for 2 decades?? ;)

Streets soon I guess. Can't even find an official In God's Country, is there usually one up that's currently unavailable or just not one at all??

Ps. Did the mods manage to get an answer from the YouTube channel people to my question re:having the option to watch videos shot on tape deinterlaced 50/60fps? :) Definitely makes a massive difference when given the option 

I’m surprised they re-did the Red Hill Mining video, I thought they all hated it- I must’ve read that somewhere.  It IS a strange, awkward production!! which just about ignores Adam & Edge!!