U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

• Subscriber

I also think that since I became a subscriber a few days ago, chances are that the gifts from this last year (DVD Live in Berlin and Songs Of Innocence & Experience Live CD) and on the other hand, this new CD given as a gift next year 2021 will come home to me. I am very happy for this reason !!!

Edited by StayFaraway85
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'U2: Live At The Apollo' This double CD set, bookending a beautiful photo booklet, is now in production. We'll be emailing our 2021 subscribers with news on the first tracks available

Physical formats create the pleasure of listening music at home, it´s my opinion. Still purchasing vinyls, CDs and DVDs.

I think that was one if you look at the right side of the stage, directly under the lamp you can see side stage. (Photo credit to someone else, not mine)   Here it is in one of my photos, righ

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, utwothefly said:

I’ve not received the last 2 subs gift, for some reason it gets sent as I get an email but then doesn’t turn up. 
Waiting on stuff from the shop, I guess I can get a refund on that if it doesn’t show. 

You need to contact the Customer Support Team, either by filling the CONTACT US form on the right side of the HELP page (www.u2.com/help)

Image 001.png

or by a phone call [+001-949-333-4820 (Outside the US) | +1-855 867-5297 (Inside the US)]

Since it has passed some time there are no guarantees... in the future, if the gift takes some time to arrive please contact them as soon as needed...

• Subscriber

I hope it'll be the complete live show. I've found a video about it that someone uploaded to Youtube and the duration is one hour and a half, 18 songs in total...It´d be great!! Any Community Moderator or anyone who knows can answer me about this, please? Thanks a lot!!! 

• Subscriber
On 12/21/2020 at 10:12 AM, bigwave said:

just announced, with more details to be added : https://www.u2.com/news/title/for-one-night-only-subscriber-offer/

Very nice, indeed!

Subscription renewed (not that I wasn't going to anyway...).

Cheers.

🍻

Edited by ramsatw
  • Like 1
  • Community Moderator
2 hours ago, StayFaraway85 said:

I hope it'll be the complete live show. I've found a video about it that someone uploaded to Youtube and the duration is one hour and a half, 18 songs in total...It´d be great!! Any Community Moderator or anyone who knows can answer me about this, please? Thanks a lot!!! 

The only information we have is what was in the initial article. More information will be coming sometime in the new year. 

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, adrnik said:

For those who are interested the set list to the show is here....

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/u2/2018/apollo-theater-new-york-ny-63ea9683.html 

That’s a great site! The setlist is also here on-site (you just have to scroll down past all of the Twitter pictures on your phone - the setlist location is normal on a computer) :

https://www.u2.com/tour/date/45561543

(My favorite review is from “Michelle in Alabama” - I wonder if she’s someone well-known around here... 😄)

Now, let’s hope we’re getting the whole show and not just “selections”. 🍀🍀🍀

Edited by dmway
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1