U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

Hi everybody, got my gift today (actually listening to it right now¬†ūü§©)¬†and had to pay the postman 3,88 euros (I live in Italy). Don't think there's much to do now, and luckily I didn't have to pay that much, but I thought it right to write the Help section, so that hopefully someone will take care to look into the situation and do something to avoid such unpleasant occurrencies for the future.

As for the gift, the CDs sound really nice (I like having a physical object, not a big fan of downloads) and the mask almost fits my very small face, maybe we could cut the symbol and stitch it on a T-shirt??¬†ūüėā¬†I like the postcards and the booklet, hopefully future gifts will be as satisfying as this one.

Good listening to everybody!

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Got the gift today. Really great package!!! Thanks a lot u2.com.  Had ordered the premium subscription for an extra dvd e&i Berlin, so I was very nervous about the taxes here in The Netherlands... But I did'nt have to pay taxes at all!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Community Moderator
42 minutes ago, Sofie123 said:

Is it normal that my package hasn't arrived yet? I also didn't get a mail or letter to pay the fees yet. 

I live in Belgium

Have you gotten an email from U2.com saying that it has shipped (you can also check the status on your account page)?

The packages go out in batches, and people are getting them everyday; so it is normal that you may have not gotten it yet. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Have you gotten an email from U2.com saying that it has shipped (you can also check the status on your account page)?

The packages go out in batches, and people are getting them everyday; so it is normal that you may have not gotten it yet. 

The tenth of August I've gotten an email from U2.com that said it was shipped and that it would take 8-16 days for delivery. But probably that can take a bit longer when it comes from the US to Belgium. I just wondered if I shouldn't have gotten an email yet to pay the fees.

Thanks for your response!

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Sofie123 said:

The tenth of August I've gotten an email from U2.com that said it was shipped and that it would take 8-16 days for delivery. But probably that can take a bit longer when it comes from the US to Belgium. I just wondered if I shouldn't have gotten an email yet to pay the fees.

I'm from Belgium and got the message from BPost on the 19th of august via their app. Paid on the 21st. The package came today.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, iseirinne said:

I'm from Belgium and got the message from BPost on the 19th of august via their app. Paid on the 21st. The package came today.

Wow, thank you, it worked! I have even already paid, thanks a lot (of dankjewel als je van Vlaanderen bent ;))

• Like 2

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Sofie123 said:

Hi, since I live in Belgium I know it can take a while to receive an email from Belgian post.

I received the message from U2.com that the package was shipped on August 11 and an email from Belgian post on August 19, so eight days latrer.

Since you have already paid you should receive your package soon. :) 

• Like 1