U2 The Virtual Road Live Thread - Final Stop: iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris

Max Tsukino

• Subscriber
On 4/10/2021 at 4:20 PM, Manohlive said:

I hope the lead singer of EODM found some peace.  He was having a rough time for a while and people got all over him.  I hope he's better now.

Yes, that's what I hoped too. He had that unfortunate rant later which I still think came from PTSD from that awful event. I hope he has some peace now too.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, dmway said:

"You will not have our hatred..."

Bono's quoting the husband who had lost his wife in the terrorist attack just weeks prior. (That was one of the stories that overwhelmed me at the time.)

Here is the link for that letter if you haven't heard it before (if this is your first time seeing/hearing this, be forewarned that is it a tear-jerker...)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2015/nov/19/you-will-not-have-my-hatred-husband-paris-victim-letter-attackers-video

• Like 1

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, sukhjitkamal said:

Yes it is. The show was shot in 4K but was only released on BD/DVD. 

And the E&I concert was shot in 4K too, but was only released on dvd...🤔🙄  Waited on a commercial 4K-blu ray release but......of course...no..

• Subscriber

Here we go with formatting...    😶      (I'm just joking around-please don't take this too seriously)  They could erect statues of each Zootopian in solid platinum and some of us would think they used the wrong photo-we wanted the other one that captured our good side.  (myself included)

It always comes back to formatting...     Lol

• Subscriber

IE:   I purposely went to the first night in Chicago alone.  I got to the venue quite early.  I had two and a half hours to kill.  I found my seat, wondered what I was going to do for the next two hours and then saw the barricage.  What the hell is that thing?  Okay.  I know it's a screen of some sort but my gosh that thing is rather ominous.  How the hell did they suspend that?   Why is it so deep?  Are there going to be images on the ends?  What the heck are they going to do?  Before I knew it, I was running to the bathroom because the show was about to begin.