GA Question for Giants Stadium Show

CinMis

• Subscriber

Got 4 GA tix for Giants Stadium. (THANKS U2.COM PRESALE!!) Hubby and 2 sons (14/15) need to go to work/school since it's a weekday. If wife/mom wants toqueue earlier and then have hub and sons join later, would it incite a riot? How does it work? Would they be able to make their way to me? Have never doneGA b/4. Could only get nosebleed section for Vertigo in Hartford, CT for sons' first U2 show. Crowd was verrryyy mellow up there. WAs great to bethere, but it really lacked in atmosphere. Thanks for any info!!

• Subscriber

It's a weekday for everyone and I know that I'm taking a day off work as well as my wife and I would be pretty upset if someone didn't wait in lineand then joined later. Yeah you can probably get away with it, but I don't think the people around you will be that happy. Also, some venues give outbraclets with numbers when you get there. I almost didn't buy GA this time around as my wife didn't want to wait in line with me all day. If shedecides not to wait then I will take a friend instead.

My advice would be to let the kids off school and take a vacation day and make a family day out of it. Tailgate, play some games to pass the time, ect... Notall that bad as long as the wheather is nice. The only thing that bothered me when I waited in line all day for Vertigo at Continental Arena was that theydidn't allow any alchol if you were in line, while people out in the parking lot were all drinking and having fun. Maybe it's a good thing though asyou have to hold it in and not go to the bathroom once your up front at the show.