Giants Stadium sold out before Boots pre sale?????

BHomis

I can honestly say: THANK GOD I AM NOT GOING TO THIS TOUR! It looks like a nightmare from what I've been reading. I've only missed one tour since Wartour and that was cuz I didn't want to go. This tour I decided with the economy and the way things are that it didn't make sense to be throwing aroundmoney like that when families are living on the streets, it just felt all wrong and I am just shocked at the ticket mayhem going on. It's sad. I kindathink that if anyone wants to see U2 they could probably show up at the stadium and easily get tickets here in the USA on the day of the show. Good luck toeveryone and please don't get too frustrated oh and have a good time.

• Subscriber

I got tickets for the Vertigo tour here. Let my membership lapse, rejoined and was on the "boots" list. I think that in of itself is unfair I couldhave at least been on the breathe list. But what really sucks is I could get only noosebleeds together right out of the 6pm gate, while a place like StubHubhad 207 GA tickets on sale already, some of which 750 ea.