• Songs of Surrender Zoo Banner.jpg

• Community Moderator
25 minutes ago, tdarby719 said:

After your reply, I received an email from U2.com stating the first leg code will not work. The code has not updated from the previous leg. 
Can someone research this and get a consistent answer? The code remains the same as prior to the second leg announcement. Thank you. 

The code you see on the profile page and on the Tour page is the code you will be able to use for the presale...

• thumbs up 1

• Subscriber

Hello everybody... I am from Brazil and I would like to go to the performance but I really don't know how it is... I tried to find some videos on youtube but I couldn't find anything...

Do you you have any links to share with some videos (examples) from the performance?

Thanks!

• Community Moderator
26 minutes ago, viversore said:

Hello everybody... I am from Brazil and I would like to go to the performance but I really don't know how it is... I tried to find some videos on youtube but I couldn't find anything...

Do you you have any links to share with some videos (examples) from the performance?

Thanks!

You won't find any video from the performances... When you go to the venue, you have to put the phone inside a pouch, so it can't be used.

The closest you may find as to how the show is could be some performances Bono did on different TV shows, like this one:

• thumbs up 1