U2 on Costa Rica 2009 the concert

Waldem

Dear friends of U2.com

Myname is Waldemar Delgado, i am a producer of massive events in my country Costa Rica.

Iam writing here cause i want to asking you for a support in to find the rigth information to can contact the real managers or representative agency of theband.

Ihave interest in producing the concert of U2 in my country,

but with the primary target of being part of the series of events of ours awarded campaign against the global warning,reversible effect,

soif someone here can helping me, to i can write them or call them, please support me to i can send them this project totry to present its unique show in Costa Rica by first time and which they are part of this great movement.

Without another individual at the moment

Isubscribe of you.

Lic. Waldemar Delgado.

www.efectoreversible.com

myemail is xcars7@gmail.com

thanks.

Waldemar, why don't you get in contact with the U2 fans in El Salvador who have already been able to visit with the band in Dublin a few weeks ago aboutthis issue (U2 Veni)?

If y'all would combine your efforts you just could make it profitable enough for U2 to bring the NLOTH tour to Central America?

That would make the most strategic sense in bringing U2 to Costa Rica rather than for you to personally contact PM as a single individual.

Keep us up to date on what happens & good luck!

ALWAYS FOREVER, ONE - debbie

www.whiteband.org

Waldemar, why don't you get in contact with the U2 fans in El Salvador who have already been able to visit with the band in Dublin a few weeks ago aboutthis issue (U2 Veni)?

If y'all would combine your efforts you just could make it profitable enough for U2 to bring the NLOTH tour to Central America?

That would make the most strategic sense in bringing U2 to Costa Rica rather than for you to personally contact PM as a single individual.

www.whiteband.org

www.whiteband.org

www.whiteband.org

www.whiteband.org

www.whiteband.org

maybe they have a better chance of playing at the Imperial festival as it usually draws 50,000+ fans.

Good luck

hey hi, musicality, thanks for your comment its good welcome,

my answer 4 u is the next, i see you are from CR 2, well let me telling you a realistic history, i am part of the medium of the advertising and events andpromotions and all that here on our country, i am pretty wel known too by all the journalist, general managers of the big co`s here and for the anotherproducers 2.

but this comment is just for you can understand the next,

all thats people only thing in the money they can make or the big profits they can earn witha project , when one its not profitable you know its waste it.

by that all the fans here of all the differents nice things, activities or events thats exist in the world that we will like to see here or in some moment wethought hey why thats event do not come to here or why nobody thought in that.

well of course someone thought in that, in this moment from a few years ago supposly 2 of the named promoters of here tried to acomplished but they couldnt,not for can not find them, was by they could not pay or dosent want to pay the amounts that a U2 concert implicate simple they wil not to recieve some kind ofprofit, the thing they were wants.

ok by that i am feeling me pretty nic, why cause i am a conserver peole, another kind of man and mind to me i do not care about a big profits or win some moneyyou know, cause i have this idea to create a real different fest, a fest with sense with a realistic human objective, what happens when you do not have aplanet and to much money to spend.

and tahts why a want , my partners are americans they invested in to my projects a lot this years ago and they get what they want promote its companies orcomertial marks you know, imperial fest a a event to celebrate a beer fame i do not want that i want to make concience, now i have a friends pretty interestingin to make this project come true, you know they want to associate its marks wirth a social sense events and if they only will recieve its money back they arepretty thanksfull.

and for us , as a fans or as promoter in my case i will feeling me pretty excitibng in to have thats event on my resume and see my band on my country you know.

ok i coming from panma where i amde a big amssive event, and this new bussines man from there and an others from colombia are pretty interesting in to makeconcience with theirs brands and make a real fact the tour i design named STO GLOBAL WARNING cause the effect is reversible.

and tahts why i like too the idea of meet the people from salvador too.

ok to much now

i continue later

thanks and soory for this long speach

Waldemar costa rica