Most Underated U2 Songs

redcloud

I was wondering on people's opinions of underated U2 songs. Ones that should have been singles, or ones that people just don't appreciate like the wayyou might.

In my opinion:

Heartland - such a beautiful song.

A Man on a Woman

Do You Feel Loved and a good portion of the Pop album XD

Exit

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****"HEARTLAND" for sure. The brightest spot on R&H. Even then it's relegated to a snippit of the movie, but the scene is a tender sweetmoment with the boys. This songs haunting beauty is understated and underated

going,going,but not "GONE" The weight of this sonically-WOW

"One Tree Hill" Loved it even before i knew the story behind G.Carroll dedication.

and my personal fave: the 'lounge love song' "VELVET DRESS" Bono croons this one directly to me. Even wispering sweet nothings in my ear.With earbuds his voice created my first & only ear orgasm.

elrogermanz wrote:

ultraviolet

I dont think Ultraviolet is that much underrated. I know a lot of people on this board that tried to petition to get it on U2 setlist for this tour. So, mayfans love it.

elrogermanz wrote:

ultraviolet

I dont think Ultraviolet is that much underrated. I know a lot of people on this board that tried to petition to get it on U2 setlist for this tour. So, mayfans love it.

• Subscriber

I wouldn't necessarily call any of these songs "underrated" since I'm sure there are a good number of fans who like them, but I alwaysthought Running To Stand Still, Kite and Miracle Drug would have made good singles.

Yep, Miracle Drug was the only song on the album that I 'got' straight away apart from Vertigo. The others (as usual with U2 albums) took me 2 or 3listens to understand the sound.

I think Drowning Man is great too.

When I mean underrated though, I mean moreso that they don't get as much attention as other songs and that people generally forget to mention themanywhere, or some fans don't even like themselves.