Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiChU

Where are you from?

PHILIPPINES !! Mabuhay kayong lahat! XD

I thought you were from America - wow!! You learn something new everyday !

Belgium Hasselt/Zandhoven

Ha, nearly neighbours, I'm from Tongeren !

small country, often mocked... and its true: we have the constant bickering between frenchspeaking and dutchspeaking part... a lot of rain . we had Dutroux (not good at all) and almost half of the prisoners escaped this year! our government seems to 'fall' every couple of months and ministers of foreign affairs like to offend foreign officials... we never win anything, no eurovisioncontest (accept for sandra kim , who lied bout her age) no soccergames...eyes.gif

but we have the finest chocolate and pralinekes, the best fries in the world, the first european president, frank de winne, walter vanbeirendonck, strong female tennisplayers and nice beers... ohwell.gif

Soooo true !  Nothing can beat our pralinnekes !  We'll have to distribute our leonidas here at the forum so everyone can enjoy !

Barbara, you've forgotten something very very special that our little Belgium has : 2 U2 concerts in september !!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

anette_ebster']PHILIPPINES !! Mabuhay kayong lahat! XD

I thought you were from America - wow!! You learn something new everyday !

LOL ! laugh.gif America would be cool, but still love it here XD

Soooo true !  Nothing can beat our pralinnekes !  We'll have to distribute our leonidas here at the forum so everyone can enjoy !

Barbara, you've forgotten something very very special that our little Belgium has : 2 U2 concerts in september !!!!

yeah.jpg

Riga, Latvia and you can see my country's flag in my signature.

But currently I'm living in Estonia.

Riga, Latvia and you can see my country's flag in my signature.

But currently I'm living in Estonia.

Your country's flag is upside-down in the signature and may I say that the colours aren't exactly similar with the official ones...

United States, Pennsylvania to be exact. We also lived in Morgantown WV (in college) and Ann Arbor MI(my husband's PhD program and one of the best places I've ever lived)