volume. You'll be
over the heartbreak
in a day.

Restart-Reboot yourself!

You're
free
to go...

Excellent choice!

Maybe even Breathe, to some extend (if you can take it metaphorically, not literally).

Dont try Achtung Baby! It's not a good album to 'get over' somebody. It will bring you more down (at least, does in my case :))

razspazz wrote:

At
HIGH
volume. You'll be
over the heartbreak
in a day.

Restart-Reboot yourself!

You're
free
to go...

Excellent choice!

Maybe even Breathe, to some extend (if you can take it metaphorically, not literally).

Dont try Achtung Baby! It's not a good album to 'get over' somebody. It will bring you more down (at least, does in my case :))

pinman78
wrote:

What is the best U2 song to get over a breakup?

Ive tried alot of stuff off Actung but its not working.

Stuck in a Moment...its kinda a downer of a song, but it actually puts things in perspective. You will get through this moment, that's all itis...just keep going and the bad will pass...you'll get better from it....

But don't take woman advice from me, my ex-girlfriend has put a voodoo spell on me and I deserved it, so best of luck...

• Subscriber

To remove the Voodoo curse you'll need to head out in to the country...way out. (Take plenty of water with you.)

Find a Tree that you feel a connection to.

Sit under the Tree, with your water.

And wait until in your soul you feel the curse has lifted.

This may take days.

pimp.gif

• Subscriber

Actung is great for breakups with it's darkness that doesn't show up in to many U2 songs.... I recommend Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses("who's gonna taste your salt water kisses, who's gonna drown in your blue sea, who gonna take the place of me"), So Cruel ("oh love, tostay with you i'd be a fool, sweetheart, you're so cruel"), and Walk On - need I say more about this one.

razspazz wrote:

At
HIGH
volume. You'll be
over the heartbreak
in a day.

Restart-Reboot yourself!

You're
free
to go...

very funny! but the best is to focus on the future .. I have divorsed myself and I was totally unaware before it that I well can shut up if needed. Myexhusband was very bitter as I left him and in "classical" manner he tried to hurt me but only hurted our kids .. BUT I managed to not spit what Ican Cos I was able to think of hte best of our kids and an ugly fight with someone I had left anyway was contraproductive .. So I just swallowed a lot ofaccusations from him ... but then one day he found a new love and could start to understand that he is rid of me ... :) To break up is not easy that's forsure But life in isn't supposed to be easy all the time. Well today we are far better friends than as we lived our last sad years together. I am very gladfor my relatives who also have accepted the breakup now and also invite my ex to the same parties I go to ! My ex hardly had no relatives whereas I have somany :) and my ex has lived with my relatives for so long so there is no reason why he and his new shouldn't socialize with us still .. I am very proud ofmy relatives in this, that they see him not an "ex".. and of course they see the best for our kids who has enough to think of their school and theiryoung life.... blahblahblahblahbalh To set pride aside is good