I just got the old Zoo pop up! Weird

mick james

• Subscriber

I just logged into my email, and a second page loaded - it was the old style Zoo! Good old black and red stripes - weird thing is it still had all my oldemails dating back 4 years, as well as all the ones I've recieved after the site changeover. I clicked on "return to U2.com" hoping to get theold site, but then the new one loaded again on a 3rd page...... odd. Just tried for a second time and it didn't happen.

Bummer, there used to actually be people in the old Zoo. Now only tumbleweeds and ghosts come in here.frown.gif

• Subscriber

Odd, It only happened once, unless I'm tripping or something. But 4 years of emails were there and now there's only 3 months worth.

Interesting to know all our old emails have been stored on a hard drive somewhere though......

mick james wrote:

I just logged into my email, and a second page loaded - it was the old style Zoo! Good old black and red stripes - weird thing is it still had all my old emails dating back 4 years, as well as all the ones I've recieved after the site changeover. I clicked on "return to U2.com" hoping to get the old site, but then the new one loaded again on a 3rd page...... odd. Just tried for a second time and it didn't happen.

Bummer, there used to actually be people in the old Zoo. Now only tumbleweeds and ghosts come in here.

Who are you calling a tumbleweed?? LOL

G'day Mick! Freaky stuff happening mate...

• Subscriber

Ros! How are you my old mate??

It was Els 30th last week and we scored tickets to NYC and the U2 gigs on 24th/25th at Giants Stadium.

So screw any finacial safety, we're going to see U2

And that ridiculous 900 bucks each from K.Rudd covered the airfares exactly!

How are you gorgeous??roll.gif

mick james wrote:

Ros! How are you my old mate??

It was Els 30th last week and we scored tickets to NYC and the U2 gigs on 24th/25th at Giants Stadium.

So screw any finacial safety, we're going to see U2

And that ridiculous 900 bucks each from K.Rudd covered the airfares exactly!

How are you gorgeous??

Hey, well you can thank Kevin07, it's your airfare! Yep got my $900...just wish I was going to some shows....great stuff on scoring tickets! I'm goodmate...missing the old zoo too....hey are you subscribed?? Got my Medium, Rare and Remastered today! Woo hoo!!!! When are we gonna catch up?? And wish Ellea Happy Birthday....you're making me feel old!