VOTE: Should I get a U2 tatoo?

xtraspicy62

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

who cares- no one will look at your body when you are 80 so live in the now. i say get it! i always wanted to get a u2 tattoo. it doesnt have to say u2. it can be a symbol/lyrics something of that nature. also u dont have to get it in a place that is very obvious. ie, u can get the back of your neck.

• Subscriber
I think Im gonna do it, but Ill need my new boyfriend to go with me....he might get one too, as hes a tatto virgin as well, hee, hee...

It would be kinda COOL TO GET HIS AND HERS AS HE WANT S TO MARRY ME!!!

And do you want to marry him?

• Subscriber
thanks for the feedback everyone...,aybe I can get my boy toy to get an earring too...Ive got a thing for sexy men with cool earrings like bono!

i'm so with you on that too! love the little, silver earring in a man's ear, my husband doesn't want that either!!! but i love him so much anyway, he has this short beard and i'm totally crazy about bearded man, so at least he gave me that one....

smile.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62']thanks for the feedback everyone...,aybe I can get my boy toy to get an earring too...Ive got a thing for sexy men with cool earrings like bono!

i'm so with you on that too! love the little, silver earring in a man's ear, my husband doesn't want that either!!! but i love him so much anyway, he has this short beard and i'm totally crazy about bearded man, so at least he gave me that one....

smile.gifHahahahah, it is most important what kind of person he is ;)

• Subscriber

[quote name='antonija_croatia wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62']thanks for the feedback everyone...,aybe I can get my boy toy to get an earring too...Ive got a thing for sexy men with cool earrings like bono!

smile.gif

Hahahahah, it is most important what kind of person he is ;)

ofcourse, you're right... but a little candy for the eye.... is nice to!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

antonija_croatia wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

smile.gif

Hahahahah, it is most important what kind of person he is
;)

ofcourse, you're right... but a little candy for the eye.... is nice to!Haha, you're right and I completely understand you ;)