Jump to content

Why are there NO releases in the USA??


Dan_
 Share

Recommended Posts

I received my U2.com email regarding the itunes Magnificent remixes yesterday... in the UK only. There's nothing for the US iTunes? We don't get any CDsingle release anymore either. We get a new album release every few years and that's it! What's the reason for keeping the USA out of the distribution?Does anyone know???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you manage to get a hold of uncut's u2 special magazine thts kicking about and look at the discography it has amazed me how many of u2 singles failed tochart in the u.s.a maybe thats the reason??????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

basher1 wrote:

if you manage to get a hold of uncut's u2 special magazine thts kicking about and look at the discography it has amazed me how many of u2 singles failed to chart in the u.s.a maybe thats the reason??????

Seriously, chart-wise, Americans are stupid. And arguably in other areas as well...tongue.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

Oh Barry, Im still waiting for my copy of U2 Uncut mag!....its so not fair, lately, I seem to be last to receive everything!!! No 7" singles box forme....no rare and remastered for me.....s'not fair :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sue1 wrote:

Oh Barry, Im still waiting for my copy of U2 Uncut mag!....its so not fair, lately, I seem to be last to receive everything!!! No 7" singles box for me....no rare and remastered for me.....s'not fair
:(

Bloody hell sue may as well not put the lottery on this week missus.......

 

im going up town tomorrow i'll see if i can get an uncut for ya........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

lol awww ta Barry mate....but I have got it on order and it was sent out today! Im just a whinging cow today.....and not happy I wont be getting rare andremastered :(

I want to use a lot of expletives here....but I'll refrain for fear of children visiting the forum lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sue1 wrote:

lol awww ta Barry mate....but I have got it on order and it was sent out today! Im just a whinging cow today.....and not happy I wont be getting rare and remastered
:(

I want to use a lot of expletives here....but I'll refrain for fear of children visiting the forum lol

if it does not appear let me know mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...