U2 By U2 Book

agt

• Subscriber

Finished reading U2 By U2 a few weeks ago and have been digesting it in my head for the last week or 2. If you haven't read it, do so it's a fantasticread that sheads a lot of light on the Vertigo ticket senario and really shows how much they push the boat out for the fans. Grumbelers of how U2 rip us alloff, would not have a leg to stand on after reading how far the band really do go to keep everyone happy.

Can't believe it's taken me 3 years to get around to reading it. One word excellent.

• Subscriber

awwww i'm not up to that part yet i dont think, i just got the book a few weeks ago and haven't had a chance to read it. from where i am they just metpaul mcguiness. but it sounds hysterical! the book is so far pretty awesome, they're all so funny, and of course the tons of pics don't hurt(especially all those gorgeous bono pics! YUM!!)

• Subscriber

BrownEyedGirl88 wrote:

awwww i'm not up to that part yet i dont think, i just got the book a few weeks ago and haven't had a chance to read it. from where i am they just met paul mcguiness. but it sounds hysterical! the book is so far pretty awesome, they're all so funny, and of course the tons of pics don't hurt (especially all those gorgeous bono pics! YUM!!)

To be perfectly honest, I bought the book for the pictures embarassed.gif It just ended up being one of the most entertaining reads ever!

• Subscriber

BrownEyedGirl88 wrote:

awwww i'm not up to that part yet i dont think, i just got the book a few weeks ago and haven't had a chance to read it. from where i am they just met paul mcguiness. but it sounds hysterical! the book is so far pretty awesome, they're all so funny, and of course the tons of pics don't hurt (especially all those gorgeous bono pics! YUM!!)

Read faster, some parts your peeing yourself laughing