What you dislike about U2?

• Subscriber

basher1 wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

You mean that metal thing we got a few years back? Hope not, cause I don't have a clue where that thing is. Seriously. I think I lost it.

I'm such a bad fan.
And see... you love NLOTH and I don't and yet still, we get along. How 'bout that? Amazing, ain't it?

yeah thats because we've known each other for that long our differences are not a problem to us and i think we trust each other enough to be truthful without flaming each other.......does that make sense>????????.....lol

No flames... but a little poking fun is totally allowed.

*poke*

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

basher1 wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

You mean that metal thing we got a few years back? Hope not, cause I don't have a clue where that thing is. Seriously. I think I lost it.

I'm such a bad fan.
And see... you love NLOTH and I don't and yet still, we get along. How 'bout that? Amazing, ain't it?

yeah thats because we've known each other for that long our differences are not a problem to us and i think we trust each other enough to be truthful without flaming each other.......does that make sense>????????.....lol

*poke*

• Subscriber
Panth wrote:
ceallach67 wrote:

I'm such a bad fan. 106.gif

All I know for sure is that I lost it.

• Subscriber
Panth wrote:
ceallach67 wrote:

I'm such a bad fan. 106.gif

All I know for sure is that I lost it.

ceallach67 wrote:

basher1 wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

I'm such a bad fan.

*poke*

*pokes back*

i hate nothing about except that they're not making enough lives to their fans for my simple exemple i never had a chance to see them on live fortunatlythere's the stories the dvd's and all that stuff and all olf this because i'm living in a country that u2 never been to algeria and tickets pricesare too expensive for me

the only problems i faces that i can hate but it's ok they gave my musical spirit a nw face nad it's all so good

you have the chance to sse thme in lives so don't hesitate there's no price for them it's dream that we relaise you can get them close and hear thereal emotion the halo it's a fantasiqug thing tat i've never lived so come on

afulan u2 com wrote:

Myself

I really don't like U2''s b sides, especially remixes, don't mind to hear live stuff but I believe that unheard songs would be the best gift for fans.

I don't like high ticket prices, for some really bad bad seats people are paying $97 and that is way to much…And $37 for seats that you are not able to see them even with binoculars…

TOO EXPENSIVE

And the last and not the least is why Paul McGuiness has to be so whiny about piracy…U2 and himself are superrich is it really that important to earn a couple of more million bucks…

For me would be more important to see some new songs on B-sides, cheaper tickets and maybe some free songs to download for U2 fans…

Aren't we the ones who are making their lives great?

Don't get me wrong with this thread I'm really in Love U2 and I would lie if there is perfection but I would rather talk about this than about the length of Bono's haircut

Love Peace or Something else

I dislike other U2 fans trying to find out what other U2 fans dislike about my favorite band....There are so many things to dislike about life: This world,and what the past, present, future have in store for me....Why would I want to dig up the negative about U2? Whenever I feel down or stressed out (whichlately has been a lot) I listen to anything U2 (Even passengers which has been getting me to sleep right on time).

I kinda respect the thread (as I think any idea or thought is allowed in the open public)....yet at the same time think its

BS. Can't we be more positive? I mean...yes, Bono's hair is F'd up....Keep it short Bono (like your rants), trust me...LOL....

Anyone who isn't happy with U2 can now leave and find a band who kick's their ass (in the studio and live)? Actually, I think the U2 has said this forawhile now...they want another band to replace them....No takers....Pussys....

U2 is a postive band and the majority of U2 fans are the same way...If U2 or us fans were negative, a song like Streets would have never happen....