Muse

Opeth

I love this band. Whoever gets to see them open for U2 is one lucky wanker! (to use Bono's term for Chris Martin) Two great bands forthe price of one. I fell in love with Muse when I bought their Live in Wembley CD and DVD set. My favorites are Supermassive Black Hole, Knights of Cydonia,Hysteria and Time Is Running Out. I don't get to see them so I'll have to be content with watching the DVD. They just totally blow me away. MattBellamy is an amazing pianist and guitar player. His voice has a wide range too. He has far too much talent for one man. He never ceases to dazzle me. Whoever get to see his band is in for a SUPERMASSIVE treat!!!!!

2009 Tour Dates- U2 with Muse opening:

NY - September 24 & 25

Washington- September 29

Charlottesville- October 1

Raleigh- October 3

Atlanta- Otober 6

Tampa- October 9

Dallas- October 12

Houston - October 14

Opeth wrote:

I love this band. Whoever gets to see them open for U2 is one lucky wanker! (to use Bono's term for Chris Martin) Two great bands for the price of one. I fell in love with Muse when I bought their Live in Wembley CD and DVD set. My favorites are Supermassive Black Hole, Knights of Cydonia, Hysteria and Time Is Running Out. I don't get to see them so I'll have to be content with watching the DVD. They just totally blow me away. Matt Bellamy is an amazing pianist and guitar player. His voice has a wide range too. He has far too much talent for one man. He never ceases to dazzle me. Whoever get to see his band is in for a SUPERMASSIVE treat!!!!!

good post.agree with everything you said. im one of those lucky wankers that are seeing them in new york too.

• Subscriber

I've never really listened to anything by Muse until I found out they were opening for U2 in Washington DC. From what I've heard they aren't thatbad. At least their set won't be cut short like the Fun Lovin Criminals were in 97 at RFK. If you were there then I'm sure you had a good laugh too!