HEY BONO! :)

joshthetree

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

u22009 wrote:

Love ES too. I think it would sound amazing live. I hope they change their minds and decide to include it in the set at some point.

Both versions of the song are stunning, don't know which one i like best, the william orbit mix is so atmospheric and the way it builds up is blinding - asfor the regular version that's equally as fantastic. i think the rocky version would be great 'live'.thumbsup.gif

• Subscriber

joshthetree wrote:

Both versions of the song are stunning, don't know which one i like best, the william orbit mix is so atmospheric and the way it builds up is blinding - as for the regular version that's equally as fantastic. i think the rocky version would be great 'live'.
thumbsup.gif

The opening riff of the rock version alone is worth hearing it live for me. I like the William Orbit mix as well, but am glad I bought the deluxeversion of 1990-2000.

• Subscriber

u22009 wrote:

joshthetree wrote:

Both versions of the song are stunning, don't know which one i like best, the william orbit mix is so atmospheric and the way it builds up is blinding - as for the regular version that's equally as fantastic. i think the rocky version would be great 'live'.
thumbsup.gif

The opening riff of the rock version alone is worth hearing it live for me. I like the William Orbit mix as well, but am glad I bought the deluxe version of 1990-2000.

Yeah what an opening riff it's classic, the double Best of 1990-2000 is pretty cool with all the b-sides and differentmixesbanana.gif