how far will you go to see THE GREATEST BAND EVER!!!!

seanbrown

• Subscriber

How far will people travel to see U2.............................................

Myself ........................THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD

FLYING FROM BRISBANE AUSTRALIA ----------------to-------------------PARIS for the concert on thewink.giflaugh.gifroll.gif 12TH of July @ Stade deFrance VERY EXCITED and Very LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 years ago never dreamt of it as I was ill,DREAMS DO COME TRUE LOVE TO ALL.

As for me Realm, the truth be told, I would go to the ends of the earth to meet the Prince and the band. A mystical place like the stony area they like tovisit when they are in Ireland. You know which one, the one that looks like a mystical stone area in the woods, I've seen that picture. Or to DominicanRepublic to meet them there. I could see the Airline Ticket: It says: From an Irish airport to: Aero Puerto International de Puerto Plata, (I know this one)or Aero Puerto International de Santiago, (I know this one even better, its right smack in the middle of the city, and when you arrive, there is a very humblehome there to remind you of "things". I would go whereever Bono tells me I must go to meet him or to make it easier for me, I just tell him to askhis driver to bring him to his garden here at home. By the way Prince. I am sorry to say that the "Puppy" I had for you is no more. He got sick and Icouldn't save him. I've felt so hurt, that I will most likely never get another one. This one was special, it was for you.

• Subscriber

I feel fortunate enough to be flying from Yakima, Washington in the USA to Dublin this summer. It has always been a dream of mine to see U2 play theirhometown! This is truly going to be a most memorable concert! Can't wait until July 24th, opening night, Croke Park!

• Subscriber

Furthest i've gone is about 600 miles via car for the vertigo tour. 10 hour road trip. It was awesome.

This year i'll be doing DC (15 minutes away) and Charlottesville, VA (about 2 hours away). Maybe further in 2010.