Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I'm trying my best to stay awake. Two nights in a row she has been waking up which is very unusual for her (think it is christmas excitement!) but I also have a cold so making me very sleepy. think I'm off for a coffee.

Hope you're all having fun

xxx

• Subscriber
the coffee has helped a bit, feeling bit more awake now!! Even vacuumed downstairs - such a housewife!!!

Hope you get to see your mate 123, it's nice to catch up with friends

xxx

WOW, zhivvy, you're a true example for all of us!!wink.gif
  • Subscriber

what a nice time ahead of you, zhivvy! having your friend around, driving your husband crazy with this 'language' he doesn't understand...laugh.gif hope your dinner works out yummie (sure it will)...

illum and 123 you're so right, laundry is never done, you climb a mountain just to look at another hill...

serving gluwein and hotchoco was very welcome yesterday at daugters' school as it was snowing and freezing, so all the parents loved to stop by our little stand to get a pick-me-up.... we also had a vuurkorf don't know how you guys call it ; a metal basket you can fill with either wood or coals to kindle ... so that gave a nice warmth too!

edit; sorry, have to edit every post i make, since a day or 2 my computer refuses to put down some of the letters, and words come out very weird.... time for santa to bring us a new one!! 

• Subscriber

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good dinner. I have ended up with husbands stinky cold and trying to fight it. I am determined to not be ill this weekend. last year I had the vomiting virus and it wasn't fun! And me and my friend want to confuse hubby dear!!

Spent lots of today making desserts after a trip to Ikea in the morning. I'll let you know what they turn out like.

Been drinking lots of fluids today to try and keep rehydrated and stay well I think an early night may help aswell.

Sounds lie fun at your daughter's school Barbara - and hope Santa brings you your new computer!

Hope you all have a fun day

xxx

• Subscriber

i'm eating a bag of winegums (till i'm sick! it's that time of the month, i can't help myself on those days..sick.gif)

there's this live show on our national television, and robbie williams is there! it was a surprise act, they announced it last week; either robbie or a female star (dont remember who but my daughter was wishing it was her..).. women in the audience are goin crazy!

hans just left to drop kids of with his mum, we're both working early shift and after oldest son sneaking out last week to meet his girl, we're not happy leaving them..., besides we have another dinnerparty tomorrow night.. so it's well arranged like this!

good night/morning to all of you, won't be staying to long due to early shift..frown.gif

• Subscriber

I'm off to bed in a minute too- wow maybe actually in bed before midnight! I must be feeling ill. Although the rabbit throwing things around the cage may keep me awake!! (she gets very stroppy at times!)

Have a good dinner tomorrow barbara, and I hope the rest of you have a great weekend.

I probably won't be on much over the weekend, with family friends etc...

So have fun everyone

xxx

• Subscriber

Night Barbara and Zhivvy , just woke up bout 30 mins ago to so many dreams woke up lost and confused lol , lucky I dont live by them............No dreams of the band though :o(

Today Im spending the day with my dad but this morning i'll be with my mum , have no idea what to ask her lol anyway should be interesting see her in about an hour...............or so...........

So whats been happening ,? '

am leaving forum in about 20 mins

love

xxxx