Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hello there all! We've made our big European trip resort -looks like fun can't wait to be off there - although to be honest be going to lots of places next summer when we're in Europe - we have a daughter who likes being in te car so we can travel lots! hope you get the washing sorted quickly Illum-that's what i was doing this monring-never ending as normal.

Hope your day at work goes quickly Beth - i'm looking forwrds to going back to work next week - the first time in ages. Not just for the money but for a change from doing nothing and actaully doing something.

Hope you slept well 123

xxx

• Subscriber
Unpacking today after three days of driving (why does America have to be so big?!) and a day of unloading... also going back to work later tonight :-p so coffee and moutain dew are on the menu for today=)
Maybe it is so big to fit all those cities in it!wink.gif hope work isn't too harsh on you
  • Subscriber

Not much happening here either! Guessing almost new year for you already 123 - I think you and a friend I have in Sydney will be the first two people I know to celebrate 2010! Just having a nice class of cabernet Sauvingnon - a christmas present from an aunt - very nice it is too.

We've been sortingout new years, we were going to stay in but we're now going next door to their house! And our daughter is coming too and can jst go to bed there when she is tired - we have really nice neighbours so should be fun.

Anyone else got any plans yet?

xxx

• Subscriber

Goodnight everyone, once again has become a late night - this needs to stop! off to the hairdressers in the morning to get it cut so that it resembles some sort of hairstyle!

have fun whatever you're all doing

xxx