Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

and vertigoed, i cant believe this :UB40 in your ears?? are you sure about your age? you're how old? cant picture my daughter listening to them (i have the records for her though...) i hope your parents count their blessings (big kiss for vertigoed)

Haha! it was UB40 in my ears smile.gif

and i'm quite sure i'm only 16.... And i actually listen to all this awesome music cause my parents dont! (they are crazy!) lol, i'm quite rebellious sometimestongue.gif

Sorry for everyone about all this sickness!! not a good winter at all frown.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely
']*Enters the pub, looks around, finds a vacant seat by the bar near a couple of cute zootopian females, orders a pint of ice cold, refreshing dunkel beer and starts a little small talk*

Lookin' well girls. Out for the night? ;-)

*turns a bit red ..
embarassed.gif
 and giggles...*

Oh thank you! no, no, just came in for a drink after cleaning the house. Are you from the neighbourhood? havent seen you in here before..
wink.gif

Uh hummm!! Babs, I saw him first!!
laugh.gif

remember the really nice guy who was in here a little while ago, LAwoman? have you seen him again? did we scare him with the fighting over him... too bad, seemed like a solid one (and he was a U2 fan, might be a good catch for vertigoed..)

Is someone trying to set me up??? OH! He's a U2 fan!! it's all good now tongue.gif

Wow a dating site too! the posibilites on this forum are endless!! happy.gif

This seems like an opportune place to find a date... I imagine i'll meet someone here or at a U2 concert since the love of our boys is a must smile.gif

That's true - good luck on finding someone then!!! (I didn't find a U2 fan - but i did find someone very, very patient!)

I'm having some bottled water for now and will switch to some hot tea to keep the energy up after doing 4 loads of laundry and running errands this morning.

Do you ever stop Illum - you always seem so busy!

Goodmorning/night everyone , had a great giant sleep :o) ,

and got radio on now and their playing , You belong with me.................

And im going to have a tea and porridge for breakfast , I send you some on here but it might mess up my pc..............

And I have some good and bad news , As from April i'll be working fulltime so I wont be on here from 7am-5.30pm :o( but ill be on after , not sure if ill miss you with thoser hours , unless I wake up in the middle of the night like I do lol that depends..............

Have to work fulltime though , and will miss you lot very much.............. 

Goodmorning/night everyone , had a great giant sleep :o) ,

and got radio on now and their playing , You belong with me.................

And im going to have a tea and porridge for breakfast , I send you some on here but it might mess up my pc..............

And I have some good and bad news , As from April i'll be working fulltime so I wont be on here from 7am-5.30pm :o( but ill be on after , not sure if ill miss you with thoser hours , unless I wake up in the middle of the night like I do lol that depends..............

Have to work fulltime though , and will miss you lot very much.............. 

We'll miss you lot too 123 but it is great news that you have a full time job. Is it where you are working now? I'm sure you'll still see us all around and if not can still respond to your posts etc....happy.gif

And we still have a few months beforethat happens - but congrats on the job!!!

Same place but full time , ill be doing the sectioning and plastering of the models then going on the road as well which I like , but of variety and like driving ...............