Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Hope all is sorted now Illum x

Thanks,but I will do some yoga tomorrow morning before I head off to work because who wants to be working with customers when one if freaking out LOL.

you mean your good at scaring man away, LAwoman? or just U2-fans?? did you develloped this quality then to get frontrail-places at U2-concerts?devil.gif

lol....Exactly!! devil.gif hee...

I'm sipping some Earl Grey, one of my favorite teas and looking for a cookie. Just one. I haven't seen too many around here since Christmas and when I send my kids to the store to buy groceries, they never buy cookies!!! I always tell them, "why don't you guys ever buy cookies" lol.......they just say.. Because Mom...we really don't need cookies, do we?? ANd I always say,,...wait a minute..something is backwards here.. and they just laugh at me!!

Haha! send me shopping and i bring back too much junk food!! Lol=)

And zhivvy. You're not weird=) Just have different taste buds than me! I actually do like cold coffee... when it's made cold. Like starbucks... I feel like i'm rambling! lol

know how you feel beth! i'm having 2 days off...but then working weekend : -(

i 'm gonna start empying the boys wardrobes today... they need a new floor, so everything out of the room... there or advantages in buying older house, but i hate renovating while every room is fully furnitured eyes.gif but we'll bite through, we have to.. or we'll never turn it into our dreamhouse!

the little one has a serious troat infection, on to antibiotics now. he'll be home from school rest of the week and is so happy i'm home too!

edit: hey, dont any of you girls notice a difference.... no? -turns face from the left to right- still nothing? how could you miss it :i'm wearing my new glasses!! nerd.gif

Haha! send me shopping and i bring back too much junk food!! Lol=)

And zhivvy. You're not weird=) Just have different taste buds than me! I actually do like cold coffee... when it's made cold. Like starbucks... I feel like i'm rambling! lol

Barbara, ramble on...

Here's my list...

Mint Milanos

Pita Chips

Teriyaki Jerky

Apple, peach, or pumpkin pie

Some Lite Cool-whip

50-50 bars..

Some peanuts for my coke bottle/ peanut snack I do.

Yeah...this would do!! And thanks in advance. happy.gif

Hello there,

A quick one as I'm off to make a coffee as i am workng today!!! Part of me wouldhave liked another day off to get rid of the cold but the other part knows i need to work - need the money. Only problem is it seems like my daughter is getting it now, have told her to go to school and if she is bad I'll come and collect her.

Love your new glasses Barbara they really suit you!!! lol!

Lawoman - stop talking yummy food, trying to lose weight here!! lol!

See you all after work

take care

xxx

in fact, my love likes cold coffee too! i hate it... but whenever i make us a cup, he goes out doeing stuff in the garden, for his animals, comes back in after 15 or 30 minutes and then drinks it!! i'm usually at my 2nd cup by then...

you think i'm rambling, LAwoman? so sorry but hey i've gotten out of bed less then an hour ...

Have a good day zhiv! Hope your cold disappears!

Lawoman- Apple pie sounds very good right now! think i'll pick those up right now ;-) Also adding to the list:

Cheesecake!

minstrels

Snickers

Diet Mountain Dew

I believe we've taken over the "drink" thread and made an "eat" thread. Lol=)