Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Still writing my lessons for tomorrow - I do them all by power point - takes a long time to d them at the start but easier in the future when they just need to be tweaked for subsequent classes.

Trying to make macbeth accessible for not very bright 13 year olds!! (i normally bribe them by telling them we will watch the film version where he gets decapitated!!!)

Having big glass of lemonade whilst doing it. Wouls like a coffee to help me to saty awake but will be a problem to sleep later then!!!

Hope you've all hadd a good weekend

xxx

Had a nice weekend , yesterday stayed at my brothers was really nice , family life between parents and children are so wonderful , one I hope I have that............

Anyway today im going out with my mum then might be visiting my brother just have to see whats happening.......

Anyway would be nice to spend the day with the band ;o)

have a good night sleep

night

xxx

ooo

Hi 123, a very quick hello and goodbye. Sounds like you've had a nice family weekend.

I'm off to bed and need to sleep

So goodnight all

xxx

Got some rest after my workout and doing some (surprise, surprise) laundry.  As of now, I'm considering going into town tomorrow to watch the Martin Luther King Day march.

Enjoy the parade! I wish I had the day off tomorrow, being it MLK day! I'm drinking some ice cold refreshing ice water with a lime wedge.

Good morning all , just made scones and they tasted great and now having a tea and listening to the radio and their playing ,some song heck knows............

so whats happening ?

Hope all of you have a good day and enjoy any of the marches that you may go to for MLK. Just having a coffee. Yet again not in work. the weather is better but daughter isn't. She seemed better on Saturday but went off colour again yesterday. I have emalied in all the work which I prepared into school so it hasn't gone to waste. I have also promised that i am a reliable person really and hope to work a whole week sometimes!!! I just hope they don't decide to go with someone else instead of me - hope not and they seemed ok on the phone but still a worrying thought.

xxx

Enjoy your nap, I'm stillo n my coffee and me and my daughter are eating some lovely toast and butter!

Had a lovely nap and woke up to my daughter ringing me and I thought it was the next day and I told her I had to quickly pick her up because I had to go to work lol , wasnt till I asked my mum what day it was lol...........

Was happy to find out I didnt have to go to work............

Might go to bed soon and just lay down and listen to the radio , as it seems to me that the forum isnt as active as before and I cant see why , unless its facebook.............

Which isnt to u2's advantage but anyway Im sure they get enough feed back still.............

Its nice to have seen pictures of edge and his pretty wife ............But I can understand if they hate the spotlight , but as fans its nice to know what there doing in their life , ie music updates ..............

Anyway their playing hazardous on radio............