Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

I'm unhappy over no job, so yes I am guilty of coveting. But to be honest all I want is for my family and I to feel safe and happy. I want to work so I know that the mortgage and the bills can be paid, any extra is a bonus. My life can be pretty shitty at times but as long as we support our family and friends and they support us do we really need anything else? That is enough to make me smile.

Right now I'm having a cup of coffee with Gingerbread flavored creamer after finishing writing a rant page to get the ugly stuff out of my system and surprisingly I feel much better as a result.

just finished my home-made cocktail; 1/4 Passoa, 3/4 mixed orangejuice and few drops of limejuice!! cheers ohwell.gif

just finished my home-made cocktail; 1/4 Passoa, 3/4 mixed orangejuice and few drops of limejuice!! cheers ohwell.gif

Passoa! i remember that evil drink from when i was at uni in holland!! Oh the hours of fun we had drinking that - was yummy but we seemed to forget it had an alcohol content!

lol zhivvy ,

Goodmorning all it 5am here listening to radio , havnt had tea yet and just woke up to dream of us looking into dirty mags and flicks of ourselves with friends and others, I DONT BLOODY THINK SO , private thank you..!

lol

what happening ?

Going to make us a cup of tea , have to pick up daughter in town again soon........... not yet though brb after tea ps what do ya think?^

lol zhivvy ,

Goodmorning all it 5am here listening to radio , havnt had tea yet and just woke up to dream of us looking into dirty mags and flicks of ourselves with friends and others, I DONT BLOODY THINK SO , private thank you..!

lol

what happening ?

Hope your 5am was nicer than ours - dark, wind and rain! Woke up hearing my husband making his breakfast before he went to work - was just happy I had a warm bed for another couple of hours before my morning coffee!

mmmm weather is nice here zhivvy , lovely and sunny............

Um got to go get girly now brb

x to all

Going to make us a cup of tea , have to pick up daughter in town again soon........... not yet though brb after tea ps what do ya think?^

do you really mean 5 am!? and i thought getting up at 5.45 (when i work the 7-3 shift) was early...sick.gif

and your daughter is up to? wow, to my kids 6.30 is still middle of the night eek.gif