Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

U2LAWOMAN nice to see you in , am about to go cuddle my dog and go to sleep now...........with the radio left on , long day tomorrow going to shop in town.........need sleep .

night all.

xxxx

• Subscriber
Hampton and london , love to see them again , my dad is going end of year or next year...........
I love London, I was there twice this summer, visiting my daughter's godmother who lives down there and to see U2! It's a lovely city, couldn't live there but enjoy visiting
  • Subscriber

My cousin came to visit us last year from london hadnt seen him in nearly 26 yrs , long time for me lol..

Just listening to the radio , had a tea and today im going to town :) with daughter , should be ok.......

Was thinking last night that if I was married I would be very happy and have less problems , ironic huh and nothing is working in my favor :(  But I have a good friend that is the one nodding noooooooooo and his friends as well ;) for now they make me feel safer.............And of coarse the above first and foremost afterall where does the power come from.............

There playing , last day on earth on the radio , love the song muchly......:(

Sorry think I need help lol.......

Anyway whats happening ?

• Subscriber

You can be happy without being married. I am glad I married but at times it is very hard, and on nights like tonight when we had a huge fight I wonder if it's all worth it. And then other times I'll fight tooth and nail to make sure that it works out. But at least we talk - and argue, and if we didn't care about each other and love each other we wouldn't feel so passionately about things.

Your friends sound good if they make you feel safe, that is what friends are for.

And if it is bad at the moment things can only go up and improve and i hope they do soon for you.

Forget your problems and have a lovely day in town with your daughter.

I really should be going to bed, but i think i will nip outside to have one last cigarette  (terrible habit i know!)

• Subscriber

Thanks zhivvy very encouraging , smoking , I smoked like it was oxygen one after the other but im happy i quit now feel much fitter........ and its better for singing , i like to sing alot when im happy...........
As for a partner thats when I get to fly...........and feel free but early days kinda............
but not all stay young forever , have a good sleep.......x
To much burning inside of me , to much yearning inside of me , want to break these chains and dance joyfully around the moon , make a good song huh ?
night
x

• Subscriber
Can you believe it , im like the chaufer tonight , have to duck back out  in 20 mins pick ups girls and go to town :( , happy though had a nice beer .............
Did someone say beer......I'm gonna have some tonight..I'll  be back later to post in my drunken stupor!! Isn't that what this thread is all about?!! roll.gif

devil.gif smokin.gif