why why why why?

virgopolaris

I am sorry you do not like the album, Virgo. You are not alone. I love it, but that is just me.

I read that this is a very "personal album" filled with "personal stories," and maybe some of those stories are just not that light. I alsoread that had they not worked as long as they did, the album would be "darker" than it is. It is very sad in some of its sensibilities, but there isalso joy and energy in there too, I think. One has to dig a little bit, which means there is some work to do. It may or may not grow on you in time. I hope itdoes. In the meantime, it is ok by me if you want to express your disappointment :)

well I can't remember ever hearing an album that just fits my taste so well, of course I am used to U2 I've listened so much to them But with thisalbum there is something new I think ... with the ideas that I really like ... It's like they found out something they didn't know they could ???? Evenif the Street song is so good I could well puke on the aimless looking idea :) and I hardly ever puke and if I do it's usually related to alcohol .. I amNOT proud of it only saying like it is.. puked maximum 30 times in my life .... OH it is the best album they have ever done in my ears .. cos I just think sothat's why .... !