Differences Between Paid And Non-paid Subscriptions??

JkJoshuaTree

YOu are not missing anything at all. I use to be a paid memeber and after the band turned it's back on me by pre-selling me crappy tickets, I left the

site. The only difference between what you get now and if you pay is access to videos and songs. This site has shown me that the band is just like everyone

else in the world, money hungry. sad. Serves them right to have had their album leaked out early. jerks. The new album is crappy btw.

• Subscriber

Drorez wrote:

YOu are not missing anything at all. I use to be a paid memeber and after the band turned it's back on me by pre-selling me crappy tickets, I left the site. The only difference between what you get now and if you pay is access to videos and songs. This site has shown me that the band is just like everyone else in the world, money hungry. sad. Serves them right to have had their album leaked out early. jerks. The new album is crappy btw.

JkJoshuaTree wrote:

Other than the background changing to black, what are the differences? I just signed up and want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Thanks.

There are more forums under the free forums. Like General, Games, Clubs, Band Members, Music, Tickets & Tour... Can you see those?

• Subscriber

Drorez wrote:

YOu are not missing anything at all. I use to be a paid memeber and after the band turned it's back on me by pre-selling me crappy tickets, I left the site. The only difference between what you get now and if you pay is access to videos and songs. This site has shown me that the band is just like everyone else in the world, money hungry. sad. Serves them right to have had their album leaked out early. jerks. The new album is crappy btw.

u2 don't sell you the tickets, the ticket agents do! All u2.com do is give you pre-sale access.

The Subscription site is well worth the money just for the gift, merch discount, music, videos & extra forum you get.

If your unhappy with the band or site, simply don't subscribe.

• Subscriber

Drorez wrote:

Why would you even join the free section with the way that you feel about the band? Anyways,I have gotten really good tickets in the past with the the pre sellcodes.

• Subscriber

I've gotten both good and not so good seats,to get into the gig you need to get u2 pre-sale codes.So pay up and be happy,its just hurts when you pay the

bill,but when the lights go down,it'll be worth it!!

im in the same boat...kinda. i became a paid subscriber around the time of the last tour. i never received anything that i was supposed to in the mail...canteven remember what that was anymore...but i did get tickets to the show...crappy ones, but i'll take what i can get. im just not sure i want to become asubscriber again cus i hear about all this chaos thats going on and quite frankly i cant afford the $50 dollars it costs, especially if i dont get tickets forthe show out of it....so i am wondering, for those of you that have recently paid...how is the site, is everything getting cleared up, do you have access toeverything you are sapossed to? did you recieve all the things they told you you would? and to those of you who havent ever been paid subscribers is it reallynext to imposable to get tickets without the pre sale code? ahhhhh help!

I was a pay member around the last tour too and I remember hearing something that if you didnt maintain your paid status, but thenr reupped before the next

tour you wouldnt get a presale code... is this true? If I can still get access to the tickets I will sign up right now!

Crob wrote:

I was a pay member around the last tour too and I remember hearing something that if you didnt maintain your paid status, but thenr reupped before the next tour you wouldnt get a presale code... is this true? If I can still get access to the tickets I will sign up right now!

ahahaha i was just thinking, and posted the same thing!!!image