Good night for now *******

123love

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

or other people call it church but we dont...

so going to listen to radio now , hopefully hear some great music and then wait by my phone and hopefully get a call ...

well perhaps perhaps perhaps...xo

• Subscriber

''mums'' asleep cough.......... and i must go to sleep , tired and my powers feel drained... 1 more hour of radio smile.gifwhile I nap off..

Sorry if I bugged anybody was just trying to entertain you all ...goodnight x x x xxxx

• Subscriber

Im just tired , tired and tired of everything , not in the mood for the forum tonight just want to listen to some good music snuggle and be warm but i canthave all that at the moment so sorry got to go for tonight xxx xxxx.

ooooooo sorry ,,,need enthusiasm , lacking it , feel like im getting no where , rather be on here when i can cheer the bunch up but no today im feeling ...

• Subscriber

Im just tired , tired and tired of everything , not in the mood for the forum tonight just want to listen to some good music snuggle and be warm but i canthave all that at the moment so sorry got to go for tonight xxx xxxx.

ooooooo sorry ,,,need enthusiasm , lacking it , feel like im getting no where , rather be on here when i can cheer the bunch up but no today im feeling ...

Archived