Propaganda Membership

arianwen5

Hi all - a few years ago (maybe before the Vertigo tour) I had seen there was someone to contact so that you could have your U2.com account noted as also beingthat of a previous Propaganda member? Does anyone know whether that is possible & if so, who to contact that could match name/address against Propagandarecords?

Replies to here or arianwen5@u2.com appreciated, and hope all are enjoying the streaming of No Line...!

Hi

sorry, I don't recall offhand as I had to jump thru quite a few hoops to get my Propaganda member code number connected to U2.com in order to gettix as a prop member... I don't think it will matter this time around. I recall I had to call Fanfire MANY times, and Signature Management as well. If Icome up with old info re this I will post it, but again I don't think it will even be an issue anymore.

Thanks Babyface - if you happen to find anything - much appreciated! Hopefully with stadiums this time around tix will be a little easier to come by... Iremember I used to do pretty well with Propaganda pre-sales, I'd get the envelope and run right to the post office to get a money order and express mailthe pack back & they always came through... Pre-sales via U2.com were a little more difficult to get through...