THE PROBLEM THREAD......

thezoostation

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Same here!!! I have a dot "." in my username and now it is invalid!!!! I tried to call the International number on the HELP page and it is notactive!! I am one of those guys whose subscription was extended until the 2nd of March...

Any help would be welcomed...

Thanks

• Subscriber

Bajagirl, I have tried to post in the paid members section but I'm not allowed???

I renewed in Jan (and paid) and I wanted to ask there where I can find my expiring date and if there is a way to keep track (follow or subsribe to it) onthreads??

I know things will be crazy for you all at the moment, so I'll just keep checking back here.

edit, I did find the subscribe button lol, now to find out how I will be notified ;-p

I have recently paid for a new subscription (January 18th, 2009). I have received the gift.

I can log in but my account is restricted: I can't access the Paid Member Forums and I can only listen to 4 tracks of NLOTH. So it seems something wentwrong with the database. Can you please take a look at this?

Danny Bockx wrote:

I have recently paid for a new subscription (January 18th, 2009). I have received the gift.

I can log in but my account is restricted: I can't access the Paid Member Forums and I can only listen to 4 tracks of NLOTH. So it seems something went wrong with the database. Can you please take a look at this?

Hi, I have a similar problem. I paid for the extention of my account (11 Feb 09) but when I log in my account is restricted as well since I cannotenter the subscribers' forums. Thanks in advance for your help.

• Subscriber

Please post any problems you have been having accessing the site, or any technical difficulties.

Do NOT send me a PM, as the technical people need to be able to see who is having a problem. If you send me a PM it willtake longer to fix the issue.

Do NOT provide your email address or any other personal information, just posting is fine.

Baja

P.S. PROBLEMS PEOPLE!!!! NOT posting questions. Actual "I can not activate my account type/My profile resets"problems.