Nite Staff~ Infinity Is A Great Place To Start

Izzy2u

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah..........and so what if we do...one two pixs that are big...we don't do it in nite staff cause of my eyes, but doesn't there reach a point ofcontroling gets really unattractive? I recall a particular dictator and his beautiful wife that pushed the people too far..it was ugly....and it's weighingon me badly. I this day of reversing bad policies, and welcoming change, here at U2.com is acting like a bunch of paranoid replublicans...here I'm supposedto be celebrating a new U2 album while being told can't be myself of their website. what gives? I've lost my desire to even be here.........if itwasn't for my friends...I would have left last week

Izzy2u wrote:

yeah..........and so what if we do...one two pixs that are big...we don't do it in nite staff cause of my eyes, but doesn't there reach a point of controling gets really unattractive? I recall a particular dictator and his beautiful wife that pushed the people too far..it was ugly....and it's weighing on me badly. I this day of reversing bad policies, and welcoming change, here at U2.com is acting like a bunch of paranoid replublicans...here I'm supposed to be celebrating a new U2 album while being told can't be myself of their website. what gives? I've lost my desire to even be here.........if it wasn't for my friends...I would have left last week

I agree they're ubercontrolling at this point but they say that huge pics are disrupting the harmony of the forum and makes it hard for somepeople to navigate so they put this rule in.

• Subscriber

MullenArianne wrote:

I know Polly, it's stupid. Instead of putting in an automatical reducer they delete peoples pics if they're too big LOL!

Did they delete my pix......they weren't that much bigger. !!